Best Mexican Fast Food

Jacob M.

Sounds like you are just being finicky to me. :P

You should see me when McDonald's forgets my side of tarter sauce... :explode:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well......I'll tell y'all what AIN'T the best fast Mexican food..........the yucky freezer burrito I'm having for dinner right now..... :yuck:

Sounded good when I feeeeexed it..... :lol:

Well......I'll tell y'all what AIN'T the best fast Mexican food..........the yucky freezer burrito I'm having for dinner right now..... :yuck:

Just try my recipe--smother it in sour cream and shredded cheese, load it with some Frank's Red Hot Sauce and Walla!

Just try my recipe--smother it in sour cream and shredded cheese, load it with some Frank's Red Hot Sauce and Walla!

Oooooooooooh.........that's what's missing.......the Frank's Hot Sauce........ :bananamac:

Thanks!!! :D

Oooooooooooh.........that's what's missing.......the Frank's Hot Sauce........ :bananamac:

Thanks!!! :D

You're welcome. That stuff is da' bomb! :flame:

Frank's Red Hot Sauce rocks. Dave's Insanity Pepper sauces are pretty kick ass too!

Ouch. Shoulda went easy on the hot sauce eh??

haha.....yup. I love it.....but I pay the price afterward. S'cool.........I gots Alka Seltzer.... :banana:

haha.....yup. I love it.....but I pay the price afterward. S'cool.........I gots Alka Seltzer.... :banana:

My stomach has developed quite an immunity to spicy sauces over the years... I put it on damn near everything...

My stomach has developed quite an immunity to spicy sauces over the years... I put it on damn near everything...

me too, must be a Jersey thing. :woot:

me too, must be a Jersey thing. :woot:

"Welcome to New Jersey...where the weak are killed and eaten (doused with liberal amounts of Frank's Red Hot Sauce)"

To be honest, Taco Bell has rarely gotten my oder correct.

Does that mean you have an unidentifiable type of stinky?? :unsure:

Yes it does.

cool! :tumbsup: all part of the charm of Metal Jay :)

Lisa, that's just mean and uncalled for. I'm sure Metal Jay was talking about this. It is well known that Bell employees know very little about geography... ;)

• 1 year later...

Time to resurrect the best topic ever. I love Mexican fast food. In Tulsa it looks as though Carl's Jr. is making a comeback. In the Carl's Jr's that are still here they have been putting The Green Burrito back in. I've had a chance to try their tacos and they're pretty good. Better than Bell, but not as good as Bueno. I'm planning to try all of their stuff at some point. Their tacos are the only cheap items on the menu though. Today I also happened to see that they're about to open a Chipotle. That kicks so much ass. I've been waiting for Chipotle forever. I hope they're as good as everybody has mentioned.

Still waiting on Taco Del Mar to get to Tulsa. I know they're in OKC and Midwest City already. Del Taco is still on the bordering states and doesn't seem to be getting here any time soon. I found that Taco John's is somewhat close to me. I have to go to Kansas, but at least it's getting closer. If I ever have an excuse to go to Kansas I know that I'll be stopping there.

Man, I love Mexican fast food. How bout you?

Time to resurrect the best topic ever. I love Mexican fast food. In Tulsa it looks as though Carl's Jr. is making a comeback. In the Carl's Jr's that are still here they have been putting The Green Burrito back in. I've had a chance to try their tacos and they're pretty good. Better than Bell, but not as good as Bueno. I'm planning to try all of their stuff at some point. Their tacos are the only cheap items on the menu though. Today I also happened to see that they're about to open a Chipotle. That kicks so much ass. I've been waiting for Chipotle forever. I hope they're as good as everybody has mentioned.

Still waiting on Taco Del Mar to get to Tulsa. I know they're in OKC and Midwest City already. Del Taco is still on the bordering states and doesn't seem to be getting here any time soon. I found that Taco John's is somewhat close to me. I have to go to Kansas, but at least it's getting closer. If I ever have an excuse to go to Kansas I know that I'll be stopping there.

I still love Mexican food too.

I still prefer Taco Johns to Taco Bell and we still haven't gotten a Chipotle around here yet.

Not having a Chipotle makes me miss Denver even more. :crying:

My colon doesn't...the damn stuff leaves as fast as it enters.... :shocked: