LED ZEPPELIN- FAVORITE STUDIO ALBUM

FAV LED ZEPPELIN STUDIO ALBUM  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I guess there really isn't that many Zeppelin fans around here.

I like the song "Whole Lotta Love". That's about it. :unsure:

That's one more song than I like from them. :D

That's because you wouldn't know good music if it slapped you in the face. :whistle:

You'll know all about this trout I'm holding in my hand when it slaps you across the face. :tumbsup:

In your dreams my young cousin.

Quite possibly, actually. I've had two awesome dreams in a row, this would make it a third.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because you wouldn't know good music if it slapped you in the face. :whistle:

You'll know all about this trout I'm holding in my hand when it slaps you across the face. :tumbsup:

Quite possibly, actually. I've had two awesome dreams in a row, this would make it a third.

Do any of them involve Pete and you or do they have anything to do with Nick and yourself running around in tights again?

Do any of them involve Pete and you or do they have anything to do with Nick and yourself running around in tights again?

The first one did involve two people aside from myself, but not Pete or Nick... sadly. :(

As for running around in tights with Nick, I save that for real life.

I liked In Through The Out Door most, but im biased, since my favorite Zep song by far is Fool In The Rain, I love the tone Paige gets on the solo, plus all the percusion just floors me, by far IMHO the most expansive Zep song ever done.

• 5 months later...

The first one did involve two people aside from myself, but not Pete or Nick... sadly. :(

As for running around in tights with Nick, I save that for real life.

WTF are we talking about. Some of these old posts make me scratch my head. :screwy:

I still love Zeppelin. :tumbsup:

• 2 months later...

I`ve only listened to their first four albums as of yet.

At the moment it`s probably between II & IV :headbanger:

"IN THROUGH THE OUT DOOR" is my pick. Maybe because I don't hear the songs as much... though I really do like the release. I was surprised to see that a couple others picked that one too.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Now I`ve actually played all their studio albums to death, I can now participate....

I`m loving all their albums, particularly at the moment - Physical Graffiti, Presence and In Through The Out Door.

Took me forever to get round to listening to this band but definitely worth the wait, my mate has also started to appreciate this band after 20 odd years of Thrash and stuff! :headbanger:

IN THROUGH THE OUT DOOR

It's an album that I play a lot lately. You can't go wrong with choosing any of the Zep albums.. :tumbsup:

Always seems to get bad press, I think it`s excellent! :tumbsup:

IN THROUGH THE OUT DOOR

It's an album that I play a lot lately. You can't go wrong with choosing any of the Zep albums.. :tumbsup:

It's the only one I've never bought since the few songs I've heard I never really cared for much.

IN THROUGH THE OUT DOOR

I love it :tumbsup:

why nobody put the zero hypothesis ever in polls like these? i mean where's option "none"?

I would think that if you don't like Zeppelin you wouldn't even open the thread much less want to vote or post in it. :whistle:

why nobody put the zero hypothesis ever in polls like these? i mean where's option "none"?

I would think that if you don't like Zeppelin you wouldn't even open the thread much less want to vote or post in it. :whistle:

you're right.... :tumbsup:

:agree: .....There are some bands, that even if you don't like them, you still have to respect them for what they have done and achieved and the countless other bands and artists they have influenced over many years and Led Zeppelin are one of them.

I went with Physical Graffiti as my number one,then a close second is Houses Of The Holy and Zep 2 as that's what got me into Zep.Love Zep 4 but alot of the tracks have been played to death,The Rain Song to me was always better than Stairway,don't get me wrong Stairway is a great song but played way too much.

Presense is a album that should be given some repeated spins as it will get under your skin,it's maybe a bit more raw and hard edged than most Zep heads prefer but 1977 was a hard year for the band and it showed in this studio recording,the band was raw,hurting,backed in a corner and ready to come out fighting.Check out For Your Life,Nobody's Fault But Mine and Achilles Last Stand.

I'm a big Zep fan so it's always hard to pick favorites,it's like someone sayingWho's your favorite child?"

1.Houses of the Holy

2.II

3.IV

4.III

5.I

6.In Through the Out Door

7.Physical Graffitti

8.Presence

top 10 songs

1.No Quarter

2.Rain Song

3.Achilles Last Stand