Storm

Jez

Just a quickie:: The long awaited Storm - S/T album is nearly upon us (not Chalfant's Journey clones - the other much better one). May 29th is the date,so not long now - been waiting for ever for this to be released on CD, so to say I'm slightly excited about it is an understatement. 5 bonus tracks as well - oh the joy!!!!

The second album, also S/T, is to be released in July, so two mighty albums, both at the very TOP of my re-issue wants list within 2 months of each other?????Someone is looking down on me (and Nick as well)

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Jez -

I don't know this band. Ever heard.

But since time that you speaks about it seems to be a killer. Can you tell me more about this band (it's not listed on HH) ? Is there a website to listen some extracts ?

Merci beaucoup mon ami :drink:

Chris

Two fantastic must have albums mate. Check out the website below for all the info and soundbytes. You will not be disappointed. Nick is also into them big time and is eagerly awaiting their release as well. 2 albums that were criminally overlooked at the time.

http://www.jeanettechase.com/

:drink::drink:

Chris

Two fantastic must have albums mate. Check out the website below for all the info and soundbytes. You will not be disappointed. Nick is also into them big time and is eagerly awaiting their release as well. 2 albums that were criminally overlooked at the time.

http://www.jeanettechase.com/

Thank you ! I love the soundbytes that I've heard ! Great AOR in a 80's style. The female voice is also excellent, remind me the mighty Pat Benatar. Nice discovery ! I will ordered mine in early June.

Cheers

:drink:

Flip I missed this post Jez and sent you a PM saying exactly the same thing you've posted. I'm a jerk!!!! :doh:

Yeah I can't wait !!!!! Will have to ring Simon and pre order the second as well now!!!

Where can I order these, you guys ????

:unsure:

Bernd

They will be out on the Rock Candy label, so should be avaliable at all the regular mail order companies out there!!! Simon at Destiny Records will definatley have them in.

Bernd

They will be out on the Rock Candy label, so should be avaliable at all the regular mail order companies out there!!! Simon at Destiny Records will definatley have them in.

Good news ! Thanks !!

Geoff my luvvly little fella it's not The Storm it's Storm (the original band) from late 70's early 80's.

The dots connect! I was reading it wondering why Jez was saying it was to be released on CD for the first time ever... but I just assumed it was Kevin Chalfant... It had to be The Storm I know and love! But alas... you know what they say about people who assume. Makes an ass out of you and me. Except, in this case... it just made an ass out of me. :(

Geoff my luvvly little fella it's not The Storm it's Storm (the original band) from late 70's early 80's.

The dots connect! I was reading it wondering why Jez was saying it was to be released on CD for the first time ever... but I just assumed it was Kevin Chalfant... It had to be The Storm I know and love! But alas... you know what they say about people who assume. Makes an ass out of you and me. Except, in this case... it just made an ass out of me. :(

Geoff

I did say NOT Chalfants Journey clones, although ever since myself and Nick announced that these were coming out ages ago, a lot of people made the same assumption as your good self!!!. Pretty sure 'Storm' won't be your proverbial cuppa mate, but you never know. Hopefully you will give 'em a go. Check out the soundbytes on the link I mentioned, as they give you an, albeit very limited, taster of the awesomeness (???) of these discs.

Nick - only a week to go before the first one arrives mate!!!

• 3 years later...
The first storm album is still on my want list! :tumbsup:

Get 'em both mate....or have u got the second one?

My dad used to have both, I have the 2nd and have heard the quirky but very good first one! :tumbsup:

• 7 years later...

'Machine Gun' is still one awesome song...fantastic stuff

Bearing in mind some of the stuff you slag off u dont half like some shite ;)

I suppose we can't all have 'perfect' musical taste like yourself can we. ;)

I suppose we can't all have 'perfect' musical taste like yourself can we. ;)

One day you'll get there :)