DANNY VAUGHN - FAVORITE PROJECT

FAVORITE DANNY VAUGHN PROJECT  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This poll might be pointless cause' I'm sure Tyketto will get most of the votes.

I just figured that there hadn't been a Danny Vaughn poll yet and he's one of my favorite singers so why not and besides this will give MJ a chance to talk about how much she likes Danny Vaugn to. :P

My choice:

1. Tyketto

2. From the Inside

3. Waysted

4. Vaughn

5. Flesh and Blood

6. Allied Forces

Hahahahaha.......oh Wes.........I :wub: you more and more..... :lol:

K...Tyketto for me, no duh.

From The Inside......just for the song "Damn"......makes me melt.....

Also love his "Danny Vaughn ~ Standing Alone" acoustic thingy......just him........but ya know what's always griped me? The song "Standing Alone" is NOT on the damn album.....

I voted for Tyketto because 'Forever young' and 'Wings' are simple 2 of the best songs ever recorded, by anyone ever. Simply stunning tracks. The 2nd album is also a very good disc. They were a great band, even if I don't love every track... but I must admit, my favourite Vaughn disc - by far - is the From the Inside album. I love almost every song on that and some of those tracks are just unbelievable. I wish I could remember off the top of my head, but I know 'Damn' was definately one. That and the Shadows Fade disc both blew my mind.

So yeah, Tyketto got my vote, but From the Inside - s/t is my fave album with him on it. Great voice.

FROM THE INSIDE for me. Killer album, with his awesome vocals really high in the mix... Never been the worlds biggest fan of TYKETTO (although I LOVE the first 3 tracks off the debut)...

I voted for Tyketto because 'Forever young' and 'Wings' are simple 2 of the best songs ever recorded, by anyone ever. Simply stunning tracks. The 2nd album is also a very good disc. They were a great band, even if I don't love every track... but I must admit, my favourite Vaughn disc - by far - is the From the Inside album. I love almost every song on that and some of those tracks are just unbelievable. I wish I could remember off the top of my head, but I know 'Damn' was definately one. That and the Shadows Fade disc both blew my mind.

So yeah, Tyketto got my vote, but From the Inside - s/t is my fave album with him on it. Great voice.

I love the From the Inside project also. Every song is great with my favs being " Blessing in Disguise",

" Losing Game ", " Nothing at All ", " Always ", " Beautiful Goodbye ", and " Is Anybody Watching Me ".

I sure hope Frontiers can get Danny to do another one of these projects but I would prefer them to get Tyketoo to record a reunion album.

Tyketto is very good, but I prefer From the Inside. So it is:

1. From the Inside

2. Tyketto

Dunno the rest. :-( Yet ....

WHO?? :whistle:

You better hope MJ doesn't come back and read this. :axe:

:lol: She did...........she did............but it's all good..... those in the "KNOW", know what time it is!!! ;)

:stfu:

:lol:

Tyketto for sure, but I agree with Studboy, Save your prayers was a great record.

Danny Vaughn has made the backing vocals for the last album of the Italian dark heavy metal band Death SS,

this thing really surprised me,'cause they have ntohing in common, and I don't like satanic connection.

I waited awhile to vote and comment on this thread. I had to digest a bit. While I love Tyketto and Vaughn, I had to go with Waysted. Save Your Prayers is an essential album. Absolutely perfect. I played this one so many damn times in my teens. Danny Danny Danny is in my top five vocalists. Great voice.

maybe this should have been titled favorite outside of Tyketto since it is a landslide

Your right that probably would of made more sense. I think I thought Vaughn and From the Inside would at least make it close.

• 2 weeks later...

This ain't gonna be a popular statement, but here goes...I think Danny Vaughn falls into the category of "good singer wasted in mediocre bands." The boy can belt out the tunes, of that there is no doubt, but not a single project he has been involved with has been anything I would call special.

That said (and I can hear MJ sharpening her claws and oiling the meat grinder as I speak :axe: ), I voted for Tyketto, the best of a so-so bunch.