SPAM!

Blue Charvel

Now I think this is definitely legit. It made it through my Yahoo Spam Filter, so it has to be, right? :blink:

Plus it has a lot of big words in it, all used 100% correctly. Add that obviously legit email addy (most banks have email accounts with "outgun.com", right?), and you've got yourself a winner... not. <_<

I guess this stuff must be working with someone, 'cause it doesn't stop coming.

Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 07:06:05 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

From: "CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA" <charles_soludo249@virgilio.it> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

Subject: YOUR OVER DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT FROM CBN.

FROM THE DESK OF PROFESSOR.CHARLES.C.SOLUDO

THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF

CENTRAL BANK (CBN)HEAD OFFICE ABUJA NIGERIA

DIRECT PHONE LINE:234-802-

057-5534.

E-Mail: charles_45@outgun.com

ATTENTION:VALUD CONTRACTOR.

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.CONTRACT:MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009

We

apologies, for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences and

inflict that we might have indulge you through. However, we were

having some minor problems with our payment system, which is

inexplicable, and have held us stranded and indolent, not having the

aspiration to devote our 100% assiduity in accrediting

foreign

contract Payments. We apologies once again.

From the records of

outstanding contractors due for payment with the federal government of

Nigeria, your name and Company was discovered as next on the list of

the Outstanding contractors who have not yet received their payments.

I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square whole

and can be voguish for that your payment is being processed and will

be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note

that from my record in my file your outstanding contract payment is

UD$65,700,000.00 (sixty-five million seven hundred thousand United

States dollars).

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:

1) your

full name.

2) Phone, fax and mobile #.

3) Company name, position and

address:

4) Profession, age and marital status.

5) A scanned copy

ofWorking I?d/Int'l passport.

As soon as this information is received,

your payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft or wired to

your nominated bank account directly from Central Bank of Nigeria.

you

can also call me on my direct number {234-802-057-5534} as soon as you

receive this letter for further discussion, get back to me on this E-

mail address: charles_45@outgun.com

Thanks for your good

understanding, hope to have your response shortly.

YOURS SINCERELY,

Prof. Charles C. Soludo

Executive Governor

Central Bank of Nigeria

(CBN). Direct Line: 234-802-057-5534.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We get this type of shit aswell and we have a filter on.This crap gets deleted without even a look <_<

I got this one yesterday:

uare sooohooot lethookup my.msnmessreger is funemily86

Sounds promising! :crazy:

Cool I was wondering if you had received that. I'm still waiting for you to message me back, sugar. ;)

Cool I was wondering if you had received that. I'm still waiting for you to message me back, sugar. ;)

:rofl2: Oh, that was from you BC? I thought I had sent that to myself whilst in a drunken stupor. :drink2:

This is running on the "Police Blotter" page of one of the local newspapers I work for... looks like some idiot actually fell for the old Nigerian e-mail scamboogery. As Ren would say, "You eeee-diot!"

On May 23, A 30-year-old male resident of Lake Hiawatha was the victim of a scam which resulted in a loss of $5,850. At 11:47 a.m. the victim reported to Parsippany Police that he wired money to Nigeria at the request of a person with whom he was corresponding on the Internet. Believing that he was communicating with a female from Lake Hiawatha who was trying to start a modeling career, the victim wired seven money orders to a Nigerian address with a total loss of $5,850. The victim reported that he has had no contact with the accused since the money orders cleared.

This is running on the "Police Blotter" page of one of the local newspapers I work for... looks like some idiot actually fell for the old Nigerian e-mail scamboogery. As Ren would say, "You eeee-diot!"

On May 23, A 30-year-old male resident of Lake Hiawatha was the victim of a scam which resulted in a loss of $5,850. At 11:47 a.m. the victim reported to Parsippany Police that he wired money to Nigeria at the request of a person with whom he was corresponding on the Internet. Believing that he was communicating with a female from Lake Hiawatha who was trying to start a modeling career, the victim wired seven money orders to a Nigerian address with a total loss of $5,850. The victim reported that he has had no contact with the accused since the money orders cleared.

Well geez, the mor..., I mean the guy should wait a little bit until she gets it all off the ground. I'm sure there's no problem. Besides we have a solid extradition treaty with Nigeria in case there are any issues, right?

Well geez, the mor..., I mean the guy should wait a little bit until she gets it all off the ground. I'm sure there's no problem. Besides we have a solid extradition treaty with Nigeria in case there are any issues, right?

Ya think????

Maybe she's on her way over to visit. It's pretty hard to email from the boat she is on. If only he wired her twice as much money and she could have flown over to meet him.

What an idiot.

No, it's a machete, and a diagram of a human body with a dotted line across the neck. ;)

I can't believe she let you get away with that!!! :yikes: Not even reply. You are good Pete. Real good. :lol:

No, it's a machete, and a diagram of a human body with a dotted line across the neck. ;)

I can't believe she let you get away with that!!! :yikes: Not even reply. You are good Pete. Real good. :lol:

:lol: I posted that in stealth mode... shhhh.... :ninja:

:lol: I posted that in stealth mode... shhhh.... :ninja:

:o OMG.....you f*cker!!! hahahaha. :lol: Yeah you did........I totally missed that. :rofl2:

I've heard that heads are heavy.......do ya think they REALLY weigh 30 pounds??? :blink: I could do without mine........uh huh........yeah........I could.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I won!!! I finally won!!! It's a major award!!! I was hoping for the deed to a bowling alley but this will certainly do! :dance::bananamac::headbanger:

THE FREE LOTTO COMPANY

The Marina Offices,

upon Tyne, NE6 1HX

England

Dear Winner,

We are please to announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the

FreeLotto draw held on the JUNE 9TH 2006. All 10 winning addresses

were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international

emails.Your email address emerged alongside 9 others as a category 2

winner in this year's Annual FreeLotto Draw.

Consequently,you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of

5.Million pounds (five million pounds) only.The following particulars

are attached to your lotto payment order:

(i) winning numbers: 37-13-43-85-67-11

(ii) email ticket number: FL754/22/76

(iii) lotto code number: FL09622UK

(iv) the file Ref number: FL/04/736207152/UK

Due to the mix up of some numbers and email, we ask that you keep this

award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed

and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security

protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants

of this program.

Please contact the underlisted claims officer as soon as possible for

the immediate release of your winnings:

George Cambell

Chief financial Director

The Freelotto Company

Email (georgecambell01@yahoo.co.uk)

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated

account of your choice. Remember,you must contact your claims officer

not later than one week from the receipt of this mail.After this date,

all funds will be returned as unclaimed.All correspondences to GEORGE

CAMBELL

by email should have this email sent along with it and also,

your email address to which this email is sent,should be clearly and

boldly written in your response.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please

remember to quote your reference number in every one of your

correspondences with your officer.Furthermore,should there be any

change of your address, do inform your claims officer as soon as

possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part

of our promotions program.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sincerely,

Kliff Gerald

Promotions Manager

The Lotto company

UK & Europe.

Awesome Rick, congrats! I won that a while back, still waiting for the actual cash to come in but I'm sure they're tied up processing all the other awards. One bit of advice, it speeds things up a little if you give them your SS#, Bank Account # and a major credit card or two. :wacko:

Awesome Rick, congrats! I won that a while back, still waiting for the actual cash to come in but I'm sure they're tied up processing all the other awards. One bit of advice, it speeds things up a little if you give them your SS#, Bank Account # and a major credit card or two. :wacko:

Oh, I completely agree. Also, just to be on the safe side I included my wife and kids personal information as well as my mother's maiden name, my PIN number and every computer password I've ever used. I should be getting the money any time now. :banana:

Oh, I completely agree. Also, just to be on the safe side I included my wife and kids personal information as well as my mother's maiden name, my PIN number and every computer password I've ever used. I should be getting the money any time now. :banana:

It doesn't get any better than this does it? :woot:

It doesn't get any better than this does it? :woot:

Here's to the good life my friend! :drink:

• 2 weeks later...

Just got one today - seems like every week or so, if not more often, something escapes the Spam catcher and hits the mailbox.

HelpMarried WomenGet Laid > www.godowngirl. com oopsy no space before com 2

I had to check it out......................... you know, to make sure it was AUTHENTIC spam and not some knock-off. :rolleyes:

Just got one today - seems like every week or so, if not more often, something escapes the Spam catcher and hits the mailbox.

I had to check it out......................... you know, to make sure it was AUTHENTIC spam and not some knock-off. :rolleyes:

I hope your diligence was duly rewarded. ;)

So did you help them? :headbanger:

Of course. (I'm nothing, if not a gentleman.) They wanted the addresses of some (rumored anyway) well-hung guys I went to high school with. After I told them what I knew, I inquired if I might be of some service to them. When they said "no thanks", I asked "even if you can't get in touch with those guys?" Their response was "You're THE Microman "superhero" we heard about? Ah, no.............. and don't bother writing us back either."

On a good note, I did get this one today:

Subject: hiya, i cant go any longer i need to fuck, can u come over tonight?

Thats all I need. Just drop me a message about when and where. Find me

at the site below. Hope to hear from you soon. foxxxy3

www.bouncingladies.com

5ZCjOO6DMNPfTe8xnH10Jj-nothx-bouncingladies.com/EEsb.htm

Wish me luck! :banana:

Of course. (I'm nothing, if not a gentleman.) They wanted the addresses of some (rumored anyway) well-hung guys I went to high school with. After I told them what I knew, I inquired if I might be of some service to them. When they said "no thanks", I asked "even if you can't get in touch with those guys?" Their response was "You're THE Microman "superhero" we heard about? Ah, no.............. and don't bother writing us back either."

www.bouncingladies.com

LOL wow, that Elizabeth gets around! She sent me the same email. And here I thought she and I had a special thing going. :(

www.bouncingladies.com

LOL wow, that Elizabeth gets around! She sent me the same email. And here I thought she and I had a special thing going. :(

Yeah, I think she does. I forgot to pick up condoms before I went over there. When I apologized and said I'd go get some real quick, she said not to worry; the guy that was there last had left some. Apparently, she had no height requirements as not only were there a pack of "Pistol Pete Mini Condoms for Midgets" there, but a pair of boxer shorts that looked like they would have fit a Chucky doll better than me.

Alas, I got none there either as the condoms didn't fit ........................................ they kept sliding off. :anon:

www.bouncingladies.com

Yeah, I think she does. I forgot to pick up condoms before I went over there. When I apologized and said I'd go get some real quick, she said not to worry; the guy that was there last had left some. Apparently, she had no height requirements as not only were there a pack of "Pistol Pete Mini Condoms for Midgets" there, but a pair of boxer shorts that looked like they would have fit a Chucky doll better than me.

Alas, I got none there either as the condoms didn't fit ........................................ they kept sliding off. :anon:

Have you tried these? They seem to work for me.

small_pecker_condoms.jpg