Mötley Crüe Part III

Favourite tracks off these albums?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So there's like no good songs in Thatre of Pain (but I had to select ne to vote), there's 2 good tracks on Girls and Dr. Feelgood kicks ass. Where's Shout at the Devil.... their best CD easily!!!

No good songs on Theatre? Seriously? I prefer it to Girls and Feelgood. Tonight, Use it or Lose it, Save Our Souls...I could go on.

So there's like no good songs in Thatre of Pain (but I had to select ne to vote), there's 2 good tracks on Girls and Dr. Feelgood kicks ass. Where's Shout at the Devil.... their best CD easily!!!

No good songs on Theatre? Seriously? I prefer it to Girls and Feelgood. Tonight, Use it or Lose it, Save Our Souls...I could go on.

Sorry bro but I can't have your back here. I just don't get your love for that album. If you put the best 5 from Girls and the best 5 from Pain(that's if you can find 5 :lol: )it still probably wouldn't be as good as Feelgood IMHO.

Sorry bro but I can't have your back here. I just don't get your love for that album. If you put the best 5 from Girls and the best 5 from Pain(that's if you can find 5 :lol: )it still probably wouldn't be as good as Feelgood IMHO.

Don't get me wrong, I love every Crue album. Dr. Feelgood was so overplayed that it effects my view of it a little now. Is it great? Oh yeah...but do I like the older stuff better? Absolutely...

The only shitty song on Theatre is Smokin...I'd be just fine if I never heard it again. Either way, it's a toss up for their best over Too Fast and Shout. Those are both better than Theatre & Feelgood put together. As for Girls...I would take any other release over it as it's my least favorite album.

Don't get me wrong, I love every Crue album. Dr. Feelgood was so overplayed that it effects my view of it a little now. Is it great? Oh yeah...but do I like the older stuff better? Absolutely...

The only shitty song on Theatre is Smokin...I'd be just fine if I never heard it again. Either way, it's a toss up for their best over Too Fast and Shout. Those are both better than Theatre & Feelgood put together. As for Girls...I would take any other release over it as it's my least favorite album.

My favs will always be the first two but Feelgood is a great album would be my 3rd fav but I understand what you mean about it being overplayed as I feel the same way about Kiss' Destroyer. Yes it's a great album but the songs on there seem to ge the most attention of any of the 70's studio albums that I hardly ever play it.

My favs will always be the first two but Feelgood is a great album would be my 3rd fav but I understand what you mean about it being overplayed as I feel the same way about Kiss' Destroyer. Yes it's a great album but the songs on there seem to ge the most attention of any of the 70's studio albums that I hardly ever play it.

I agree, there are better albums than Destroyer. I love Dressed to Kill, both Alive albums and Love Gun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

While I wouldnt say I prefer it to Girls or Feelgood, Theatre is an album that reminds me very much of 7800o by Jovi and Love is for suckers by Twisted Sister. Its not that they sound alike, just that they were always classed as the disappointing albums of the classic era for those bands, but the more I listen to them and as time goes on, I have realised they are all damn good albums.

Granted, I'd pretty much put it as my lowest of the first 5 of their albums, but there are some very good songs on it (and I am not afraid to admit that Home and Smoking are two of my fave Crue tracks even though one is a cover song), and certainly feature nicely in my Crue playlist.

That said, I can understand why its viewed by some as a bad album. After the rawness of the first two, it was somewhat commercial and slick, but you looking back you can see that it was the forerunner of the sound they went with on Girls and Feelgood.

• 1 month later...

Had to pick one at random from 'Theatre' as I don't know it at all. From the other two, I went for the title tracks. Both great tunes, especially 'Dr Feelgood', which is my favourite Crue song of all.

Guest Hair_Metal_Maniac

Home Sweet Home

It's really hard for me to choose between Girls, Girls, Girls, Wildside and You're All I Need(always loved this one) I'm going with Girls Girls Girls

Same 'Ol Situation