Mariah Carey's New Album

Mike Tuinstra

Mike Tuinstra ... are YOU Mariah Carey, posting under a fake name?? It's OK, you can tell me, I won't tattle, I swear. :)

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Tuinstra ... are YOU Mariah Carey, posting under a fake name?? It's OK, you can tell me, I won't tattle, I swear. :)

No! I Am me 100%! :lol::rofl2: I would never do that! Neither would she. I'm a man! And if she logs in it's not going to be a man's name! ;)

But I know her... That's all I'm going to say...

I just wanted to know your opinion on this story!

This is getting a bit odd. :popcorn:

This has been an odd thread ever since it started... but it's got that bad car-crash, "I can't turn away" quality to it...

Maybe Mariah's lurking around the site right now, reading all these comments about her norks, and running away in terror... "AHHHH! What a bunch of pervs! I don't want these kinds of people listening to MY music!"

:lol: I highly doubt that. Uhhhhhhh......if you don't want them looked at, and talked about......don't show 'em. :blink:

No! I Am me 100%! :lol::rofl2: I would never do that! Neither would she. I'm a man! And if she logs in it's not going to be a man's name! ;)

But I know her... That's all I'm going to say...

I just wanted to know your opinion on this story!

I dunno dude, methinks you doth protest TOO much... :P

Maybe she and Pat Boone could do a Metal Duet album..Polka style!!

And we could get Kiss to play on it...Moby to Produce...

NO! No Polka duets! People around here have a tendency to "struggle" with Polka music! Nothing good could come of that!

NO! No Polka duets! People around here have a tendency to "struggle" with Polka music! Nothing good could come of that!

I find your dismissal of Polka music more than a little offensive. So it's "okay" if people like Polka, as long as nobody talks about it. Polka's gotten me through some of the tough times in my life. Many a time in my past I can remember being lifted out of the darkness by the powerful, inspirational sounds of an intertwining clarinet and saxophone melody. In the truly dark times I've been known to turn to the accordion, or even the concertina. In addition, how anyone can "struggle" with something as healing and powerful as a 2/4 beat is beyond me. In closing I think we all need some words of great import and wisdom to ponder:

"Roll out the barrel, We'll have a barrel of fun

Roll out the barrel, we've got the blues on the run

Zing boom terrara

Join in a glass of good cheer

Now it's time to roll the barrel

For the gang's all here"

Exaclty....as is the Idea of Mariah doing a Rock/Metal album. She doesn't have it in her.

She Will NEVER be able to do even AOR,ain't gonna happen.Rock is Greasy, Dirty,Rude

Loud..all the things she isn't. And on a personal note I never thought she was any

thing to look at..IMO.

Exaclty....as is the Idea of Mariah doing a Rock/Metal album. She doesn't have it in her.

She Will NEVER be able to do even AOR,ain't gonna happen.Rock is Greasy, Dirty,Rude

Loud..all the things she isn't. And on a personal note I never thought she was any

thing to look at..IMO.

Dude, with all due respect... scroll up a little and check out that Mariah photo gallery. Can you HONESTLY say she isn't anything special to look at? ;)

thing to look at..IMO.

Dude, with all due respect... scroll up a little and check out that Mariah photo gallery. Can you HONESTLY say she isn't anything special to look at? ;)

Oh she has a certain Sexiness ,but Her attitude totally ruins it for me...Plus she Thinks she's all that and a

box of Chicken....I can certainly think of Hotter lookin girls than her....I have a buddy who LOVES her

so I hear it from him all the time.

thing to look at..IMO.

:axe: She owns all of those aspects when she rocks out! You'll see...

You obviously haven't heard her Rock songs! :lol: The sound totally comes out!

For now you can listen to You Need Me in this thread! Other songs will be available for the big public in the future...

And for how she looks she looks stunning! B)

thing to look at..IMO.

For now you can listen to You Need Me in this thread! Other songs will be available for the big public in the future...

I think the general consensus here is that she looks stunning, Mike... as for whether she'll "own" when she rocks out, I personally will have to hear it to believe it (keep in mind my idea of an awesome rock singer is Rob Halford... wouldn't mind hearing Mariah take a swing at the high notes in "Victim of Changes" sometime though, hahahaha!)

thing to look at..IMO.

:lame: I haven't heard her Rock songs cause she ain't got any,and doing a bunch

of cover tunes Doesn't qualify as a Real release...Hell anyone can do that,Plus she has

just come off a big album so why change game now...cause she's really a rocker at Heart??

If so then why put out crap year after year!!!

thing to look at..IMO.

of cover tunes Doesn't qualify as a Real release...Hell anyone can do that,Plus she has

just come off a big album so why change game now...cause she's really a rocker at Heart??

:lame::loser: You don't understand... Rock is not the only style she likes. But she wants to add it to her music again... She did the genre at the beginning of her career as well...

Just because she came off a big album it doesn't mean she has to make a copy of that record with almost the same songs and release The Emancipation Of Mimi 2! That's not the intention... Mariah doesn't want that and her fans don't want that to happen either...

There are a couple of Rock songs that Mariah made but most of them never came out... And they aren't cover tunes but originals! Perhaps something for the future alongside new songs as well!

thing to look at..IMO.

:lame::loser: You don't understand... Rock is not the only style she likes. But she wants to add it to her music again... She did the genre at the beginning of her career as well...

Just because she came off a big album it doesn't mean she has to make a copy of that record with almost the same songs and release The Emancipation Of Mimi 2! That's not the intention... Mariah doesn't want that and her fans don't want that to happen either...

There are a couple of Rock songs that Mariah made but most of them never came out... And they aren't cover tunes but originals! Perhaps something for the future alongside new songs as well!

:poop: As you have said she has some songs she made BUT have yet to come out!

And Why are they unreleased? The whole thing is this...Whom will she market this release

to?At the onset of this thread it's clear that something is amiss...regardless, :fu: She will always be

watered down Hip Hop Pop..not hard-core enough for the real, safe enough for the others...If

she is the real deal then time will tell...but she is still chained to record sales..always will be...

People, people, in the words of "Malibu's Most Wanted," "Don't be hatin'!"

This thread was more fun when people were posting hot pictures of Mariah Carey!

People, people, in the words of "Malibu's Most Wanted," "Don't be hatin'!"

This thread was more fun when people were posting hot pictures of Mariah Carey!

:gives: Difference of opinion..IMO.Oh well to each his own. :drink:

No worries, Metalhead... I'm in your corner personally, (i.e. I'd rather look at Mariah than listen to her), heh heh

I STILL think that Mike guy is actually Mariah under an assumed name. Or he's a member of her record label's "street team" sent into our midst undercover to find out if rockers would buy one of her records... ;)

Or he's a member of her record label's "street team" sent into our midst undercover to find out if rockers would buy one of her records... ;)

There ya go, Sherlock.......I think you nailed it..... :lol: