66 mustang

pssssst......look up. :lol:

Bwahahahahahaha!! Well, that answers THAT question!! :lol:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lord British

I'd have to say my guilty pleasure is TEARS FOR FEARS. Their latest CD, 'Everybody Loves a Happy Ending' is spectacular....

F*CK Oasis, these guys were the 'new' Beatles....not saying they are as good, or as popular. Of course the Beatles had the most important thing, timing. Roland Orzabul can write just as well as Lennon & McCartney.....

anyway that is my guilty pleasure...... :bowdown:

I can't really qualify this as a guilty pleasure because the man is such a gifted song writer that any 80's stigma he has just gets washed away. Richard Marx

Was it "Elvira"? Or "Elmira"??

Never mind......it's Elvira.

Here Keef........an early Christmas prezzie........ :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LPa2VJCtkE

I remember listing this as my Fav song in 6th grade. my class mates just looked at me like I was crazy or something.

Speaking of the Oak Ridge Boys, William Lee Golder (hairy guy) his son's had an album out in the early 90's . They simply called themselves The Goldens. Not a bad album if you can listen to 90's pop/country

How wrong would it be if someone's guilty pleasure was going up to a mountain in Winter with another man and making love to him in a tent while you were up there... and both your wives were at home? Seriously guys, just out of curiosity, how wrong would that be? Just curious.

How wrong would it be if someone's guilty pleasure was going up to a mountain in Winter with another man and making love to him in a tent while you were up there... and both your wives were at home? Seriously guys, just out of curiosity, how wrong would that be? Just curious.

Geoff have you been watching Brokeback Mountain again? :unsure:

:blink: whoa....

So you are thinking of joining me on that mountain trip then Geoff?

I booked my horse yesterday. I can't wait to go. There's so much "exploring" to do up in those mountains!

I booked my horse yesterday. I can't wait to go. There's so much "exploring" to do up in those mountains!

Do me a favor and wear the spurs.

Do me a favor and wear the spurs.

What did you just say about sperm? Please, mate, save it till we're on the mountain please.

The Eagles and Stevie Nicks. :P

Stevie was sooooo hot back in the day. :P

• 1 year later...

The Cranberries

The Beautiful South

Coldplay

Travis

Abba

Michael Jackson (Off The Wall & Thriller)

Bee Gees

Billy Joel (An Innocent Man)

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

My guilty pleasure band would be the band Caroline's Spine.

I've loved those guys since I first heard the song "Sullivan" and then saw them live twice and they were great.

I guess they were lumped in with more indie/alternative in the late 90's but to me they were just a great rock band with excellent melodic songs written by the underappreciated Jimmy Newquist.

I've loved those guys since I first heard the song "Sullivan" and then saw them live twice and they were great.

I guess they were lumped in with more indie/alternative in the late 90's but to me they were just a great rock band with excellent melodic songs written by the underappreciated Jimmy Newquist.

They actually had a cool song called 'Attention Please' was it? Liked the grooves on that one back at that time.

They actually had a cool song called 'Attention Please' was it? Liked the grooves on that one back at that time.

Yeah that was their title track to their second full length release and yeah that's a great song and actually that whole album is great as is the debut "Moonsoon".