• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody (Blu-ray)

Queen - Live At Wembley

Ice Age 1-4 (Blu-ray)

Mylene Farmer - Videos 1-4

Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows (Blu-ray)

Rock Of Ages (Blu-ray)

The Adventures of Ford Fairlane

"Hit paydirt with KDRT!"

Nice! Good ,fun movie.

DREDD

Is that available, already? I thought it was still in theatres. Shows how out of it I am.

Came out today.

• 3 weeks later...

The Adventures of Ford Fairlane

"Hit paydirt with KDRT!"

Nice! Good ,fun movie.

Yep. It's time to rewatch it.

This is on Netflix !

DREDD

How do this movie bomb at the box office? Awesome action movie loaded with bloody, bone-crushing violence. You want to know what fills me with dread? The fact that neutered PG-13 action films rake in the cash while hardcore R-rated action flicks like "Dredd" are ignored. Why? WHY?!!

• My Little Pony

DREDD

How do this movie bomb at the box office? Awesome action movie loaded with bloody, bone-crushing violence. You want to know what fills me with dread? The fact that neutered PG-13 action films rake in the cash while hardcore R-rated action flicks like "Dredd" are ignored. Why? WHY?!!

Yeah, how is it in a desensitized, sick and twisted generation "R" rated films don't do so well? To be honest, I still haven't seen this. All my friends are broke, and I don't care to sit in a theatre alone.

DREDD

Yeah, how is it in a desensitized, sick and twisted generation "R" rated films don't do so well? To be honest, I still haven't seen this. All my friends are broke, and I don't care to sit in a theatre alone.

I liked it a lot. I let 4 different co-workers borrow it and they all really liked it!

DREDD

I actually love going to the movies solo. I don't do it much anymore due to family responsibilities and the fact that I now live 45 minutes from the nearest theater, but from time to time I still enjoy catching an afternoon matinee by myself. There is rarely anyone else in the theater with me, meaning I typically have the place to myself. Might have to occasionally share with a couple other people, but no biggie. Just grab a big ol' bag of extra-butter popcorn, large Coke, sit back, and have a good time. Pants optional.

DREDD

I actually love going to the movies solo. I don't do it much anymore due to family responsibilities and the fact that I now live 45 minutes from the nearest theater, but from time to time I still enjoy catching an afternoon matinee by myself. There is rarely anyone else in the theater with me, meaning I typically have the place to myself. Might have to occasionally share with a couple other people, but no biggie. Just grab a big ol' bag of extra-butter popcorn, large Coke, sit back, and have a good time. Pants optional.

Yes, Pants are optional!

• My Little Pony

DREDD

Yes, Pants are optional!

Pants are always optional.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...