Danger Danger - 'Cockroach'

What's your fave off this one?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What about this one, sweetheart? Not exactly pocket change, especially with the current exchange rate, but possibly the best you'll get it for:

http://www.dangerdanger.com/intcart.html

What about this one, sweetheart? Not exactly pocket change, especially with the current exchange rate, but possibly the best you'll get it for:

no chance with current exchange rate!

Yeah, I can panhandle that. Would you have got it about 2 months ago, though?

no chance with current exchange rate!

Yeah, I can panhandle that. Would you have got it about 2 months ago, though?

if it was cheaper... perhaps

It's tough to pick a favorite track for me, because there isn't a bad one on the entire disc in my opinion...

But "Don't Break My Heart Again" gets my vote...one of the BEST ballads that I've ever heard.

When she's good she's good.

Ditto.

I think a better poll would be which version do you prefer, the one with Ted Poley or with Paul Laine. I prefer Paul Laine over Ted Poley.

Ditto.

I think a better poll would be which version do you prefer, the one with Ted Poley or with Paul Laine. I prefer Paul Laine over Ted Poley.

I think you and I might be alone in our preference of Paul Laine. :tumbsup:

It's tough to pick a favorite track for me, because there isn't a bad one on the entire disc in my opinion...

But "Don't Break My Heart Again" gets my vote...one of the BEST ballads that I've ever heard.

I've got all the other D2 releases, but this pricey one. I figured I had most of the tracks and I for one prefer Paul to Ted, so why shell out the big bucks? Now I'm curious as hell to hear "Don't Break My Heart Again", never heard it, anyone know where I can go to get a listen to this one?

I've got all the other D2 releases, but this pricey one. I figured I had most of the tracks and I for one prefer Paul to Ted, so why shell out the big bucks? Now I'm curious as hell to hear "Don't Break My Heart Again", never heard it, anyone know where I can go to get a listen to this one?

You have to shell out the dough & get the official 2 CD set. This is one of the best hard rock albums of all time hands down.

Ditto.

I think you and I might be alone in our preference of Paul Laine. :tumbsup:

Probably so. I have nothing against Ted Poley, I just think Paul is a better singer.

You have to shell out the dough & get the official 2 CD set. This is one of the best hard rock albums of all time hands down.

I'm going to get that to you tonight bud. Thanks for your patience ;)

I'm going to get that to you tonight bud. Thanks for your patience ;)

Brilliant!!! Thanks!!! :drink:

I've been meaning to get this for ages, and with this thread seeing a lot of action lately, it keeps reminding me of that fact, so I finally ordered it! :woot:

What did you pay for it Pete? Just curious. I ordered mine from the band, 17.99 plus 3.00 shipping.