Danger Danger - 'Screw it'

What's you favourite track?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

'Slipped her the big one', 'I still think about you', 'Crazy nights'... no, surely it must be 'Beat the bullet'... But no!!! Just beaten slightly by my fave of the album: 'Don't blame it on love'. Definately a hard choice here though...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Don't Blame It On Love" just edges "Crazy Nights" & "I Still Think...". Another great album, but spoilt by those annoying interludes & a couple of fillers...

'Beat The Bullet'. Awesome.

Great music, but the lyrics are way too juvenile on Screw It!, even the album title was bad. Slipped Her The Big One, Get Your Shit Together, Everybody Wants Some (Your Mom and Dad do it, LAME!!!) Horny S.O.B., Yeah You want It. Were they trying to attract a younger immature pre-teen audience. Too bad because Don't Blame It on Love, Crazy Nights, Beat The Bullet and the ballads deserved better supporting tracks. Too much filler for such a great band.

I went with don't blame it on love too.

This is a real great song, and then Everybody wants some and Crazy nites.

What a shame they chosen Monkey business as first single, when Skid row had a single with the same title, It looks like DD have no fantasy at all.

The second single I still think about you was to melodic for me.

In my opinion there were much better songs in this fantastic cd ,the best they evere made, the lyrics are so funny. :band:

• 1 year later...

My favorite songs off of this one are:

Beat The Bullet, Crazy Nights, Monkey Business, and I Still Think About You!

In the end, I have to go with "Beat The Bullet"!

Very tough decision though!

An album full of sexual innuendos, you'll think that the only thing that Bruno Ravel and Steve West had in mind when they wrote this album was SEX. It is that SHAMELESS. And the song topics, WOW, they're really that original! With titles like "Find Your Way Back Home", "Comin' Home" (guess how many going home songs were written in the 80s), "Crazy Nites"(do I have to explain?) and "I Still Think About You", they really stuck to the time-tested topics in songwriting for the average hair bands.

Thank goodness for Andy Timmons.

I like Beat the Bullet.

• 2 years later...

Figured I post my question on this old thread instead of starting a new one. Has anybody heard the Japanese bonus track for "Screw It" called "Just What The Doctor Ordered"? I'm wondering how good of a track it is and if the Jap import is worth tracking down for just one song. I figure somebody on the boards must have it. Or maybe somebody can send me an mp3 of it. That would be even better :guitbannana:

Figured I post my question on this old thread instead of starting a new one. Has anybody heard the Japanese bonus track for "Screw It" called "Just What The Doctor Ordered"? I'm wondering how good of a track it is and if the Jap import is worth tracking down for just one song. I figure somebody on the boards must have it. Or maybe somebody can send me an mp3 of it. That would be even better :guitbannana:

Hi mate. I do have it somewhere and I will do my best this afternoon to track it down to send you. In short, no it's not worth buying the Jap version for. Yes, it is a good song but not one of their best. Well worth having, though. If someone doesn't beat me to it I'll track it down for you. :)

If I recall correctly it sounds more like a debut b-side than 'Screw It' b-side... I think.

Hi mate. I do have it somewhere and I will do my best this afternoon to track it down to send you. In short, no it's not worth buying the Jap version for. Yes, it is a good song but not one of their best. Well worth having, though. If someone doesn't beat me to it I'll track it down for you. :)

If I recall correctly it sounds more like a debut b-side than 'Screw It' b-side... I think.

Very cool. I'd love to hear it. I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy the whole cd for just one more song.

• 1 month later...