Anyone watch the show

JustJason

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone still watching this show?

The premiere last night was pretty funny. "Tramp Stamp". :rofl2:

That was really funny. Did you catch the show after it, "The Big Bang Theory"?

I had taped it but didn't watch it. I did watch 2 and a half men and that was funny.

I have to tape these shows since I'm hooked on Prison Break and that new fox show K-Ville.

That was pretty funny. It had the dude who played David from "Roseanne". It was good and I think has a real shot at sticking around.

Someone agree with me about how big a bombshell it was that Robyn was not Ted's eventual wife! Now!

I have no idea who his eventual wife is.

But you were convinced it was Robyn, amirite?

Anyone still watching this show?

The premiere last night was pretty funny. "Tramp Stamp". :rofl2:

That was really funny. Did you catch the show after it, "The Big Bang Theory"?

I had taped it but didn't watch it. I did watch 2 and a half men and that was funny.

I have to tape these shows since I'm hooked on Prison Break and that new fox show K-Ville.

That was pretty funny. It had the dude who played David from "Roseanne". It was good and I think has a real shot at sticking around.

I saw the beginning of the show and I thought that kid looked familiar.

Someone agree with me about how big a bombshell it was that Robyn was not Ted's eventual wife! Now!

I'm just shocked someone would actually throw out a spoiler like that without waiting to see if everyone was indeed up to that point in the series. 'Cause, I mean, that little tidbit couldn't prove to be something of a spoiler for anyone. :lol:

Seriously, though, was the 3rd season the last one? And, by end of the series, you mean, no more shows ever or the end for the season? (Just not sure we're not having a difference of vocab between the continents.) I was really hoping this show would make it. It seems everything I get caught up in from the beginning goes out in 3 seasons or less: , The Black Donnelleys, The Knights of Prosperity, The War at Home, What About Brian from this past season and from the current decade (the 2000's), Line of Fire, Rock & Roll Jeopardy, Ed, Titus, Keen Eddie, Dragnet (not L.A. Dragnet, though that did give us an early glimpse of future housewife Eva Longoria), Teachers, Son of the Beach, and Andy Richter Controls the Universe.

Sorry about that. I watch too much TV.

But, Mother looks promising, yet again. Good news. (Though I hope this year isn't the end. :( )

Yeah, I think in Australia we just got the end of the 3rd series (was it already that far... I thought it was only the 2nd one).

Was the end of the 3rd where Robyn and Ted split up after a while together? or was it only the 2nd series?

I do apologise if I spoiled for anyone - have to admit, didn't even occur that anyone else would be further behind then us Aussies. :)

Yeah, I think in Australia we just got the end of the 3rd series (was it already that far... I thought it was only the 2nd one).

Was the end of the 3rd where Robyn and Ted split up after a while together? or was it only the 2nd series?

I do apologise if I spoiled for anyone - have to admit, didn't even occur that anyone else would be further behind then us Aussies. :)

You saw the end of the 2nd season where Ted and Robin broke up.

They are currently still broken up in the 3rd season so far.

You saw the end of the 2nd season where Ted and Robin broke up.

They are currently still broken up in the 3rd season so far.

And so they will remain, yes? I thought the end of the 2nd series went on to tell what happened to her in the future, getting married etc. etc. It's over man. LET HER GO!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Last night's episode of HIMYM (yep, the one with the Britney Spears cameo) was excellent. The "2 minute date" was one of the most clever bits of writing I've seen on a sitcom in a great while, & Sarah Chalke aka Eliot from Scrubs was GREAT as Stella... damn good show. :tumbsup:

http://blog.zap2it.com/ithappenedlastnight...-met-you-1.html

• 3 weeks later...

How metal. They just aired the episode in Australia last night which showed how all the group met. I'm assuming we all noticed the shirts Ted and Marshall were wearing in the flashbacks to the dorm days? Ted was wearing a Cinderella shirt and Marshall a Def leppard shirt.

Last night I was metal by assosication, just watching characters who were metal in their youth makes me so metal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Be sure to tune in tomorrow night for....

Slapsgiving 2: Revenge of the Slap

normal_010.jpg

http://www.daemonstv.com/2009/11/21/how-i-...on-5-episode-9/

Less yappin' more slappin!

:tumbsup: