Saints and Sinners

66 mustang

I forgot my USB stick at work today (and cursed myself for every following minute) and ended up listening to AM radio all day. As painful as fuck, this was. So I got home and put all my 2017 stuff on my Iphone and I'm also going to put my 20 top rated albums on there too... if my shitty old PC ever rips them.

But yeah, did that tonight and randomly tried out Bluetooth on my home stereo only 5mins after I'd put all the music on my phone. Holy shit, that's pretty cool, that Bluetooth stuff. Jeez it makes shit easy.

:)

Welcome brother

Walked in the door tonight, put the stereo on and pressed play on my phone and ringing through the speakers was a nice little 2017 shuffle. Jeez I'm gong to get used to this quick. ;)

• 3 years later...

Did a search for these guys here on the forum, since I always wondered what had become of them, and found this old thread.

I had never heard of Rick Hughes' former band The Sword, until I saw them mentioned in this thread, then found this on youtube:

That's really good!

fuck yeah, Metallized fucking kills it, ive loved those 2 sword albums forever, awesome albums, I was pissed when I heard S&S after loving Sword.

19 hours ago, lettard said:

Loved all 3 myself  :) still do

seriously?? all 3?

10 hours ago, lettard said:

Yip all 3...with Saints & Sinners probably being my fav  :)

seriously?? you think S&S is BETTER then Swords Metallized??? WOW! thats a brave statement bro, I cant think of many albums better then Metallized, but I guess it's really kind of apples and oranges considering their not even kind of the same style of music, but still as much as I loved S&S, and i really do, We Belong is one of my all time fav songs, I could never say it's a better complete album then Metallized.

10 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

seriously?? you think S&S is BETTER then Swords Metallized??? WOW! thats a brave statement bro, I cant think of many albums better then Metallized, but I guess it's really kind of apples and oranges considering their not even kind of the same style of music

Exactly, I really like Metallized but the style of S&S is more my favoured style  :)

• Like 1