It's F**king COLD!

T-BONE

This fucking sucks ass! It's -35 with the windchill right now at 6:15am, and was even worse last night. My brand new Trailblazer didn't even want to start! When it finally did, she howled and whined like a little bitch for a good 5 minutes. ;) Ain't this weather supposed to happen in January? <_<

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey T-Bone, that's Swedish temperatures! It's horrible, makes you wanna wank ( the guitar neck, to keep up the warmth!) :bananamac:

Minus 5 here this morning. I had a heck of a time getting the dog outside. My parents left for Vegas yesterday for a week. I'd say they picked a pretty good time to go! :lol:

Currently (9:15 am) it is -10 degrees. It got to -22 during the night. Dangerous Wind Chill Warning up here in the North. The wind is at 10 mph so it is damn cold with the windchill factor. March is almost here.... :D

Bullshit! With the winter going as it is, March will still be friggin cold and we'll have snow well into June <_< That ozone hole must be on the fritz :wacko:

Wow........we must be having a heat wave through here.......was 5 over night, now it's 12.

BUT....the other night it was 62. Next day........26.

Welcome to Ohio. :blink:

Bullshit! With the winter going as it is, March will still be friggin cold and we'll have snow well into June  <_<  That ozone hole must be on the fritz  :wacko:

My weather senses (bum leg, dislocated shoulder, broken anke, etc.) say that March will be normal. Not that it means anything and damn, I am getting old..... :anon:

17 here, not counting the wind chill. Snow on the ground and dogs all 3 fighting for space under my blanket.

Oh that just paints a pretty image in my head...... :crazy:

17 here, not counting the wind chill. Snow on the ground and dogs all 3 fighting for space under my blanket.

Heh heh........smart puppies. :P

It at least assures that my feet stay warm. :dance:

Heh heh........smart puppies. :P

It at least assures that my feet stay warm. :dance:

Your............feet. Uh huh.........sure. :lol:

That was a grotesque thought......maybe you and Geoff been sharin' the same wine!! :lol:

It's cold everywhere....even here in Houston the high temp today will be 40....last night was cold for here...right around freezing...

How come it's so cold in the U.S.? Winter usually lasts til April here!

That was a grotesque thought......maybe you and Geoff been sharin' the same wine!! :lol:

Was that directed at me? :blink:

If so..........nope.........you know I don't drink........guess I'm just warped. -_-

Was that directed at me? :blink:

If so..........nope.........you know I don't drink........guess I'm just warped. -_-

I don't drink either. I swallow the rain when it comes and wait inbetween.

Sorry for the late reply to this thread. Just came in from a swim out at the beach. Sun was a little strong and I didn't want to get burnt. I'm walking around the office naked because the temperature is so luxurious and I don't want clothes to interfere with my comfort. Photos are available for $40 each if anyone's interested.

Weather in my area of Cali has been spazzin out. Temps in the 'teens w/ snow at 1,000 ft in the hills one day, to mid 70's a couple days later. Got a northern storm heading our way tomorrow night, so it's gonna get butt-cold again.

I know, I know... we don't know the meaning of cold out here... but livin at 14 ft above sea level, this is just wrong :blink:

Okay.  7:21 pm Central Time.  It is -14 degrees.  It got up to a whopping 0 degrees today. Low tonight of -26 degrees.  Damn.  It's cold.

Yesterday when I left Sioux Falls at noon it was 54 degrees. We drove 2 hours north and it was white out conditions and 18 degrees. :screwy:

And stupid me only brought my jean jacket with because I thought it was supposed to be warm all weekend. :homer:

Okay.  7:21 pm Central Time.  It is -14 degrees.  It got up to a whopping 0 degrees today. Low tonight of -26 degrees.  Damn.  It's cold.

Yesterday when I left sioux Falls at noon it was 54 degrees. We drove 2 hours north and it was white out conditions and 18 degrees. :screwy:

So why do we live up here Rick?? :screwy:

Yesterday when I left sioux Falls at noon it was 54 degrees. We drove 2 hours north and it was white out conditions and 18 degrees. :screwy:

Good question. I'd have to ponder that while my car is warming up. :lol:

Good question. I'd have to ponder that while my car is warming up. :lol:

Come to think of it....that is one good reason to live up here. While the car is warming up, you can have another beer!!! :drink:

• 1 year later...

Currently it's -3 degrees and they are saying we are supposed to get down to -15 tonight. And that doesn't include the wind chill. I was out snowblowing drifts out of my driveway this evening when I got home from work and damn near froze my fingers off through my thinsulate gloves!

Global warming sux! :lol: