James Arwine Mud Slinging Central

Guest glitter1960
He actually has friends?????

I don"t think there are that many left, but the rest of his family doesn't know that he rips people off. Does anyone deal with Redstream Records? He had a friend by the name of Pat there and I'm wondering if he screwed him over yet.

Guest glitter1960
He's friends with Pat? I've traded with Red Stream recently. He's a good guy a has a very good reputation in the scene.

I figured that you probably knew him, anyway I am sure that Pat does not know of his wrong doings. Some of the purchases that he made with Redstream were actually identity theft from me. He applied for credit cards using my SS number without my knowledge. Please if any of you see charges being made in my name let me know, I am constantly watching my back.

Guest glitter1960
Man...I feel like I should let Pat know.

On another note...has anyone (other than the obvious) ever seen James/Mike/Jike? I'd love to know what he looks like.

I thought about calling Pat, he knows me also, but I didn't think that he would believe me. He probably did get his money because the 4 credit cards were all charge offs to fraud. Just so no one excepts any payments in my name now(check with me first). If he steals my ID again, I can press charges now.

If you want, I can try to find a photo and post it. Also if anyone wants me to, I can pull out his bankruptsy notice and tell you what record labels he ripped off and who were on the charge off credit cards. If I remember correctly some of the $'s were rather large amounts

• 2 years later...
Guest Irony Value

Just FYI, James Arwine is back, same Red Lion address, bid on many, many of my CDs, won over a dozen, no contact, no payment. I had never heard of the guy before I made the horrible mistake of daring to try and clear out some of my Black Metal collection.

Same address; I also have his phone number, though when ol' Jimmy answered, he claimed never to have heard of "James Arwine," though when I told him that if that were true it seemed likely someone had stolen his identity, he said, "whatever, dude."

I called eBay, who more or less refused to help me, but said they'd refer it to trust and safety.

OH, BTW, the new ID is clnaqrm6821