Sam has been caught out big-time

David

575_clk_159.jpg

Continue. :popcorn:

Love. That. Pic!

Then again I've always loved a little pussy...

:lol:

-Dan

Now that's something almost all of us can agree on. Except for maybe the female boards members. Then again, wouldn't it be cool if they did agree on it?

And then they posted pictures of them agreeing on it!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

575_clk_159.jpg

Love. That. Pic!

-Dan

Now that's something almost all of us can agree on. Except for maybe the female boards members. Then again, wouldn't it be cool if they did agree on it?

And how!!!!!

575_clk_159.jpg

Love. That. Pic!

-Dan

You wish!!! :lol: LMAO..... :rofl2:

575_clk_159.jpg

Love. That. Pic!

-Dan

And this one time at band camp...

Stromspell, don't let Sam's mouth pieces get you upset. They will try to do anything to change the topic and I would too if I was in this much trouble! Picking on peoples grammar from different Countries is just about the lamest thing I've heard yet.

I few questions for LV KIX:

1. What bands have Retrospect got that I wanted?

2. Why are you defending someone that is selling illegal bootlegs and ripping the bands off?

3. Why do you think Sam took the Sweet Teaze CD off his website and ended his last auction early?

4. What would you do if you were very good friends with a band and you could see that they were getting ripped off?

P.S. I don't mind anyone knowing this, but the reason Suncity Records doesn't give out royalties as high as Retrospect Records is because a lot more money is spent in production on the CD, for example having silver pressed as well as graphic design. Also we spend a lot more money on promotion. We only have one goal and that is to please fans.

And I don't know where you get this thing about how it's a race to see who can releases the most CD's?? I suppose if I was playing that game, I could just do what Sam does and bootleg cheap CDR's behind the bands back, anyone could do that!!

P.P.S. I would love to talk to you more about this and I don't want to say to much more here considering this will be a matter for the court soon. If you could PM me your phone number and we could talk about this further over the phone because I would like to straighten up a lot of your facts. If you don't wont to do that, you are more than welcome to call my office anytime.

Kind regards

Dave

:offtopic: You guys are worse than my students with ADD or ADHD. The added H is for hyper.

Awww, c'mon! This thread needed a litle levity, dontcha think?

-Dan

You're right, anything that has to do with Retrospect needs a little fun, here and there. But the ADHD thing may still hold true for some. :P

Stromspell, don't let Sam's mouth pieces get you upset.  They will try to do anything to change the topic and I would too if I was in this much trouble!  Picking on peoples grammar from different Countries is just about the lamest thing I've heard yet.

I few questions for LV KIX:

1.  What bands have Retrospect got that I wanted?

2.  Why are you defending someone that is selling illegal bootlegs and ripping the bands off?

3.  Why do you think Sam took the Sweet Teaze CD off his website and ended his last auction early?

4.  What would you do if you were very good friends with a band and you could see that they were getting ripped off?

P.S.  I don't mind anyone knowing this, but the reason Suncity Records doesn't give out royalties as high as Retrospect Records is because a lot more money is spent in production on the CD, for example having silver pressed as well as graphic design.  Also we spend a lot more money on promotion.  We only have one goal and that is to please fans.

And I don't know where you get this thing about how it's a race to see who can releases the most CD's??  I suppose if I was playing that game, I could just do what Sam does and bootleg cheap CDR's behind the bands back, anyone could do that!!

P.P.S.  I would love to talk to you more about this and I don't want to say to much more here considering this will be a matter for the court soon.  If you could PM me your phone number and we could talk about this further over the phone because I would like to straighten up a lot of your facts.  If you don't wont to do that, you are more than welcome to call my office anytime.

Kind regards

Dave

First and foremost, I am not Sam's mouth piece. If Sam's wants to respond, he can do so himself. I am simply stating my believes.

If you feel that I am Sam's mouth piece just because I question your motives... so be it. Secondly, I have not once in this thread defended Sam... I've bashed you. And I've bashed you personally... not your company. From what I can tell it looks like your releases are very good.

And I never said it was a "race" to release more bands... not sure where you got that... but then again, I don't know where half your bullshit comes from.

PS - I'm sure Stormspell can decide for himself where he stands on this issue... come on... give him a little credit.

:offtopic: You guys are worse than my students with ADD or ADHD. The added H is for hyper.

-Dan

You're right, anything that has to do with Retrospect needs a little fun, here and there. But the ADHD thing may still hold true for some. :P

Very true, there are some deadset f*ckin' loonies on this site! I'm just glad I'm one of the sensible ones.

-Dan

Very true, there are some deadset f*ckin' loonies on this site! I'm just glad I'm one of the sensible ones.

:rofl: Now THAT is funny... ;)

A little earlier on I noticed that a new member quickly peeped into this thread:

Hardrockingcollector

Now I wonder who that could have been ... ???

;)

Whoa dude! I'm not that new, nor am I even remotely a fan of Sam and his pirated cds. Just don't post that often is all! :P

These are dangerous times indeed... ;)

A little earlier on I noticed that a new member quickly peeped into this thread:

Hardrockingcollector

Now I wonder who that could have been ... ???

;)

Whoa dude! I'm not that new, nor am I even remotely a fan of Sam and his pirated cds. Just don't post that often is all! :P

Welcome to the club !!

:drink:

I just wanted to publically thank Sam for the warm and generous PM sent to my attention this afternoon after I posted in one of the other Retrospect threads. I now fully undestand why there are areas on this site with 5+ pages of responses regarding you and your company.

I only hope that one day I, too, can make CD-R's and sell them to unsuspecting individuals for outrageous amounts of money. Or better yet, sell Russian bootlegs on Ebay described as "European Releases."

You're the man, Sam... it's all your world, Dude! :bowdown:

Guest ChrisSlade

Gee, I wish I would have seen these posts about Retrospect Records before. I bought a whole bunch of CD`s from VegasCds on Ebay (over$200.00 worth), and was SO bummed when I saw they were all cd-r`s. I hate dishonest people like that! :yikes:

Gee, I wish I would have seen these posts about Retrospect Records before. I bought a whole bunch of CD`s from VegasCds on Ebay (over$200.00 worth), and was SO bummed when I saw they were all cd-r`s. I hate dishonest people like that!  :yikes:

Report him to Ebay, if he is selling CD-R's and it is a violation on Ebay, report him. Does he state anywhere in his auction that these are in fact CD-R's? If not, report him. Don't bother leaving negative feedback, he will just do the same, with or without a reason and no one wins.

Gee, I wish I would have seen these posts about Retrospect Records before. I bought a whole bunch of CD`s from VegasCds on Ebay (over$200.00 worth), and was SO bummed when I saw they were all cd-r`s. I hate dishonest people like that!  :yikes:

Report him to Ebay, if he is selling CD-R's and it is a violation on Ebay, report him. Does he state anywhere in his auction that these are in fact CD-R's? If not, report him. Don't bother leaving negative feedback, he will just do the same, with or without a reason and no one wins.

Yup...That's how Sam plays his eBay game. Even if you do everything perfect by eBay rules.... If you question him, he leaves Negatives, You mention Russian Pressings or cd-r, he'll leave a snotty retort and/or leave a negative.

If you paid via paypal, simply file a claim saying you didn't receive your merchandise. And if paypal denies your claim & you funded the payment with a bank account or credit card, contact them & file a claim for fraud. I've had to file a claim twice with my bank for a paypal transaction that went bad, & my bank reversed the transaction immediately. Good luck!

Thats not a good idea, all Sam would have to to is send eBay a link to this topic & he would not be the one suspected of fraud!

I disagree...at no place in his auction (or his site, for that matter) does he mention the fact that his product is pressed on CDR media. This unsuspecting buyer obviously thought he was getting genuine re-issues on silver pressed discs...otherwise he wouldn't have posted his concerns in the first place. What I meant was that he should file the claim if he attempts to return the merchandise for a refund & is refused...this is exactly the sort of problem Sam's misleading auctions lead to. It's just the first time someone from outside our "circle" who won some of his auctions has posted their disapointment with the final product here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.