The F*%K Thread

raildog

I'd never do anything hurtful to anyone. Except people I hate. I'd stab them and eat their faces in the BBQ that night. But not you, Widda. :)

As for this new week - fuck you, and all the days you bring along with it. Why don't you all just fuck off and let me enjoy my long fucking weekend?! Yeah, fuck yeah. You heard it, 3 day weekend coming up! :)

I'd never do anything hurtful to anyone. Except people I hate. I'd stab them and eat their faces in the BBQ that night. But not you, Widda. :)

As for this new week - fuck you, and all the days you bring along with it. Why don't you all just fuck off and let me enjoy my long fucking weekend?! Yeah, fuck yeah. You heard it, 3 day weekend coming up! :)

thank you Geoff. you are a good fucker. you could teach this other fucker some lessons.

It'd be fuckin' nice to wake one day and my fuckin' legs don't ache like fuck !!!!

I hope that one fucking day soon that they don't.

Fuckin' thank you...... :drink:

Your fucking welcome and i hope they arn't giving you too much fuckin' grieve today.

I envy the holidayer, but am also looking forward to the small, but joyous long weekend I have ahead of me. Now, if this week would just fucking end...

I'm gonna fuckin' shout

Cool. Thanks mate. Yo come on everyone, what the fuck is keeping y'all? It's Ian's shout! I'll have a pint of James Squire Golden Ale thanks mate!

It's official......My left leg is FUCKED !!!!!!!

That fuckin' sucks mate...

Just a minor fuckin' blip !!!!

Not for us mate, our resembled the fuckin sinking of the Titanic :whistle::lol:

Just a minor fuckin' blip !!!!

Not for us mate, our resembled the fuckin sinking of the Titanic :whistle::lol:

What a fuckin' bad referee !!!!!

Just not even close to being in the same fuckin' class....period....simply out of their depth in this tournament !!!!!!!!!