The F*%K Thread

raildog

Yet another fuckin' day !

That it fuckin' is mate, but down here it is going to be a pretty warm one and I'm gonna' get a skinful of VB's tonight so I'm really looking fuckin' forward to it...... :unsure: .....not the hangover though :crying:

Tiger fucking Woods......don't make me piss!!!!! What a half arsed coreographed fuckin kind of apology was that????????? You daft fucking cunt!!!! Sorry you lying fucking cunt!!!! Trying to make yourself look like a fucking victim in this affair, using religion as a fucking crutch for the fact that you can't keep your dick in your fucking pants!!!!!! Then having the audacity to have an invited audience of back slapping devotees and friends...sorry sycophantic wankers.... to witness the apology rather than someone who counts, you remember your actual wife?????...you fucking pig shagging dick wad!!!! Yeah that bunch are really going to ask probing questions aren't they...it made me fucking puke to see these twats pat you on the back after you contrite apology ...what were they saying

"Man you should've kept you cock in you pants man"

"Yeah but I can't man!!"

"That's okay man we're there for you!"

The fact they can do that speaks volumes ... their partners, husbands and wives should question their fidelity too...coz if they can lie for a scumbag like Woods and line up to make it look like he was the one who was wronged then fuck it...they're probably already shagging someone else!!!

What a bunch of fucking cunts!

I truly hope the fucker gets it in the neck every tournament he plays in....I have less respect for him than a durex/Trojan (Nick ...just say condom...) someones uses and throws into a river.

Fuckin wank stain of a man!!!!

Tiger fucking Woods......don't make me piss!!!!! What a half arsed coreographed fuckin kind of apology was that????????? You daft fucking cunt!!!! Sorry you lying fucking cunt!!!! Trying to make yourself look like a fucking victim in this affair, using religion as a fucking crutch for the fact that you can't keep your dick in your fucking pants!!!!!! Then having the audacity to have an invited audience of back slapping devotees and friends...sorry sycophantic wankers.... to witness the apology rather than someone who counts, you remember your actual wife?????...you fucking pig shagging dick wad!!!! Yeah that bunch are really going to ask probing questions aren't they...it made me fucking puke to see these twats pat you on the back after you contrite apology ...what were they saying

"Yeah but I can't man!!"

The fact they can do that speaks volumes ... their partners, husbands and wives should question their fidelity too...coz if they can lie for a scumbag like Woods and line up to make it look like he was the one who was wronged then fuck it...they're probably already shagging someone else!!!

I truly hope the fucker gets it in the neck every tournament he plays in....I have less respect for him than a durex/Trojan (Nick ...just say condom...) someones uses and throws into a river.

Nick, that was fucking beautiful ! :D

"Yeah but I can't man!!"

Nick, that was fucking beautiful ! :D

Thanks babes...I was a bit annoyed by it all...lol

"Yeah but I can't man!!"

Nick,totally fuckin' backed and could not have said it any fuckin' better myself.What a fucking tool,you played up got caught and now your getting fucked in the ass you dumb fuckin' waste of sperm and egg.

"Yeah but I can't man!!"

How fuckin' true......That was pathetic :lame:

"Yeah but I can't man!!"

How fuckin' true......That was pathetic :lame:

Have to fucking agree - I was about to hurl on more than one occassion aswell. Some of us have done wrong in the past and paid for it, but that was just toe curlingly embarassing :puke: