The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuck these newer cars, you have to pull half the boot {I think it's called the trunk in the US} apart just to change a fuckin indicator globe <_<

Fuck I was swearing alot :soapbox:

Fuck these newer cars, you have to pull half the boot {I think it's called the trunk in the US} apart just to change a fuckin indicator globe <_<

Fuck I was swearing alot :soapbox:

Fuck cars..........

fekk starbucks and malls in general. i made the mistake today and visited one here(ikea+ something else next to it) for first time in my fekking life and thus to avoid the usual "bed lecture" this night. i sut in one starbucks there(hope i spelled it right, i doubt though if the fekking staff there know who the fekk mr. starbucks is) and waited for half an hour and none fekking waiter came to serve me. i was ready to leave when at last my wife came and told me that you have to go to the staff there and order.i guess you learn a new fekking thing 'bout fekking modern society every fekking day i fekking guess. fekk me i said. then i went and ordered 2 big fekking iced coffees. fekk them coz they cost 6 fekking euros each(in my usuall place i pay only 2 euros for almost equal quantity of fekking iced coffee, in a fekking glass not fekking plastic, and also it's served to me accompanied with a large glass of fekking water, but i said fekk it! for fekking once in my life, i'll pay the fekking price they asked for) . jaysus! then i took them and went to my table. i put them down on the fekking tiny plastic table and while trying to sit my fekking big ass in their fekking tiny plastic chair, i spilled my fekking iced coffee . 6 fekking wasted euros in a big fekking place full of fekking crappy shops. no fekking way i'll do this fekking trip again. and that fekking iced coffee was full of fekking cream, the fekking cheaters.

This computer is well and truly fucked. Damn fucking shame. Oh well, at least the 2nd game is on now.

Fucking computer's been down at work for 2 days now. My desk is so fucking clean you could eat moose testicles off it.

Fucking computer's been down at work for 2 days now. My desk is so fucking clean you could eat moose testicles off it.

Are mose testicles a staple diet in fuckin' Australia ?

Not really. But any kind of testicle is an important part of my fuckin' diet.

Are mose testicles a staple diet in fuckin' Australia ?

Not really. But any kind of testicle is an important part of my fuckin' diet.

Fuckin' :rofl2:

Fuck this.

Day. Yep, day, fuck you and end. I think I'm going to have a beer this afternoon. Day hasn't been that bad, but I will have a beer.