The F*%K Thread

raildog

Did I mention?..............2 days til fuckin Firefest!

Lucky fucker - wish I could go. :tumbsup:

To be honest, I cant quite fuckin believe the bands Im gonna see this weekend - its all a bit surreal.

Ive been listening to a load of albums this week in a state of shock

Fuck the global financial meltdown, it pales into insignificance compared with what's happening with the fuckin' cricket :whistle::lol:

:lol: I was going to fucking say something, but thought I'd let you bask in the fucking misery that was the Aussies in the last game. Fucking awful!! ;)

Mate, this is only the fuckin' begining......God fuckin' help us......It's the only time in the last 200 years I am not looking forward to an Ashes series :crying::lol:

• 2023 Gold Donors
:woot: It's friday night and the weekend is fucking here. To bad it's suppsed to fucking rain all weekend long. I guess I'll just have to sit home and drink beer. I somehow managed to stock up before I came home from work. The wife just looked at me and rolled her eyes.

:woot: It's friday night and the weekend is fucking here. To bad it's suppsed to fucking rain all weekend long. I guess I'll just have to sit home and drink beer. I somehow managed to stock up before I came home from work. The wife just looked at me and rolled her eyes.

It's still Friday morning so the weekend is not fucking here yet. It is however supposed to fucking rain tomorrow. I guess I'll just have to sit home and drink beer too. :lol:

It's still Friday morning so the weekend is not fucking here yet. It is however supposed to fucking rain tomorrow. I guess I'll just have to sit home and drink beer too. :lol:

if you fuckin listen hard enough, you can hear mrs Keef roll her eyes too :D

Fuck! I just went from having not much to do, to having TOO MUCH to fuckin do... :hammer:

Fucking freezing in my house

Put the fuckin heating on then

Thank fuck for some great advice :tumbsup:

Fucking freezing in my house

Put the fuckin heating on then

Thank fuck for some great advice :tumbsup:

What the fuck would you do without it?? :whistle: