The F*%K Thread

raildog

i fuckin DEMAND to know where the fuck the bus is.

You sound like me yesterday, sitting on the fuckin corner with the baby waiting for my five year old's fuckin school bus to drop him off. That fucker was fifteen fuckin minutes late (and when you're trying to entertain a baby who only wants to go home and eat lunch, fifteen fuckin minutes feels like a fuckin HOUR!!!)... when the bus finally arrived and my son got off, he sez the usual driver was sick so they had a substitute who didn't know the fuckin route, and the fucker missed two kids' fuckin stops so he had to keep turnin the fuck around and going back, thus explaining the fuckin delay.

Fuck busses.

fuck busses you where mate??

you mean fuck buses :lol:

Getting a little fuckin' technical?

How do you fuck a bus, in the tail pipe?

Yeah, that's how I usually do- uh, how they usually do it on Youtube, and stuff.

Fuck. :(

i fuckin DEMAND to know where the fuck the bus is.

You sound like me yesterday, sitting on the fuckin corner with the baby waiting for my five year old's fuckin school bus to drop him off. That fucker was fifteen fuckin minutes late (and when you're trying to entertain a baby who only wants to go home and eat lunch, fifteen fuckin minutes feels like a fuckin HOUR!!!)... when the bus finally arrived and my son got off, he sez the usual driver was sick so they had a substitute who didn't know the fuckin route, and the fucker missed two kids' fuckin stops so he had to keep turnin the fuck around and going back, thus explaining the fuckin delay.

Fuck busses.

fuck busses you where mate??

you mean fuck buses :lol:

I need fucked by a bus. badly.

FUCK!!

My wife got a fuckin ticket for driving while talking on her fuckin cell phone yesterday. That's gonna be $130 of fuckin damage. Way to fuckin go, sweetheart...

FUCK!!

My wife got a fuckin ticket for driving while talking on her fuckin cell phone yesterday. That's gonna be $130 of fuckin damage. Way to fuckin go, sweetheart...

Fuck! That will put a fucking pinch on the cd purchases.

FUCK!!

Fuck! That will put a fucking pinch on the cd purchases.

Fuckin' A right. As if the fuckin gas prices and unimportant fuckin frills like food and clothing for the kids haven't put enough of a fuckin dent in it!!!

What a fucking moron!!! My wife's been working late all week and has had the last 2 days off so I've been relying on the alarm on my phone to wake me up at 7am every day. It's been going okay but yesterday I put an additional alarm in my phone for (so I thought) tonight at 6pm. Well, fuck me with a rosary if my alarm doesn't go off at (without my comprehension) 6am this morning! I get up, eat breakfast, feed the pups, wonder why it's so cold and I feel ridiculously fucking tired and why the pups are still sleeping without getting up... but I think nothing of it and hit the road. Then, halfway to work, my phone starts going off and I think - wow, a call already this morning? But NO! It's my fucking alarm going off at 7am! I do a double take and think what the fuck? But sure enough, all my clocks say 7am. So now I'm here in the office before the fucking birds have even risen and I am so fucking tired it's fucking ridiculous. Awesome way to start my Friday... you fucking idiot.

What a fucking moron!!! My wife's been working late all week and has had the last 2 days off so I've been relying on the alarm on my phone to wake me up at 7am every day. It's been going okay but yesterday I put an additional alarm in my phone for (so I thought) tonight at 6pm. Well, fuck me with a rosary if my alarm doesn't go off at (without my comprehension) 6am this morning! I get up, eat breakfast, feed the pups, wonder why it's so cold and I feel ridiculously fucking tired and why the pups are still sleeping without getting up... but I think nothing of it and hit the road. Then, halfway to work, my phone starts going off and I think - wow, a call already this morning? But NO! It's my fucking alarm going off at 7am! I do a double take and think what the fuck? But sure enough, all my clocks say 7am. So now I'm here in the office before the fucking birds have even risen and I am so fucking tired it's fucking ridiculous. Awesome way to start my Friday... you fucking idiot.

Great story. Makes my fucking day not seem so bad.

Ha, just to make you feel fuckin worse - im just off to bed :tumbsup:

11.15pm here. :drink:

Yeah, this must be the first time we've been online at the same fucking time. Oh well, if it helps at all I'll just let you know that by the time you're getting up for work I'll be sitting back on the lounge with several beers watching the footy. ;)

Yeah, this must be the first time we've been online at the same fucking time. Oh well, if it helps at all I'll just let you know that by the time you're getting up for work I'll be sitting back on the lounge with several beers watching the footy. ;)

Geoff, I'm going fucking drinking. I'll take this shift, you take the next fucking shift and we'll get a whole 24 hours of fucking drinking :drink:

Geoff, I'm going fucking drinking. I'll take this shift, you take the next fucking shift and we'll get a whole 24 hours of fucking drinking :drink:

Sounds like the best fucking plan I've heard all fucking day. What a fucking start to the day this has been. If I had a bomb I'd have exploded the fucking thing.

Fuckin' raining like a motherfuck here right now and supposedly will keep fuckin pissin' down through tomorrow. Fuck.

fuckin wooden or glass beads?

fuckin wooden or glass beads?

make 'em a little bigger and you have fuckin' ben-wa-balls!!