The F*%K Thread

raildog

that is so cute. him comming off the fuckin bus! :)

Looks the baby and I will be waiting for him with a fuckin umbrella at this rate... still fuckin pouring. We just had a HUGE crash of fuckin thunder that sounded like it was right over the fuckin house, I half expected to hear the baby start screamin' but so far all is quiet. That kid is a fuckin hardcore snoozer!!!

Looks the baby and I will be waiting for him with a fuckin umbrella at this rate... still fuckin pouring. We just had a HUGE crash of fuckin thunder that sounded like it was right over the fuckin house, I half expected to hear the baby start screamin' but so far all is quiet. That kid is a fuckin hardcore snoozer!!!

Fuck!! Like father like son.... :whistle:

Let's fucking party!!!!

FUCK YEAH!

Oh, wait. It's just Wednesday. How about we let's not party. :(

Fuckin' tease!! :doh:

Fuck!! Like father like son.... :whistle:

I wish I could fuckin sleep as hardcore as this kid. :(

I just put about 8kg of muscle on to make up for me not going swimming tonight. How sad is that my mate bailed this week for a doctor's appointment so I took advantage of the opportunity to say I'll just do some proper exercise instead so I have a few extra $$$ for the weekend's bucks party. (Entry to the pool is $4.50 - which probably won't even cover a beer in the fucking city)

I keep saying fuck,just fuck..........

i have to indeed fucking concur with Sir wotty. just plain fuck.

We're just a pair of fuckers...

fuckin concur there. ;)

I wake up in the morning, open my eyes and just say "fuuuuuuckkkkkk". <_<

The system here is a complete fuck-up. It's down again so I'm on this laptop, from which I can really do fuck all, to be honest... except be here.

I fucking paid extra fucking $ to have a un-fucking-listed phone number. I get the new fucking phone book today and guess fucking what? My fucking number is fucking listed!!! I called the fucking cable company and explained their fuck up. They asked what the fuck did I want them to fucking do about it. I told them I fucking wanted a new fucking phone number!!! True fucking story. :hammer:

I fucking paid extra fucking $ to have a un-fucking-listed phone number. I get the new fucking phone book today and guess fucking what? My fucking number is fucking listed!!! I called the fucking cable company and explained their fuck up. They asked what the fuck did I want them to fucking do about it. I told them I fucking wanted a new fucking phone number!!! True fucking story. :hammer:

Fuck 'em!

Fuck 'em!

That's what I'm fucking talking about! :drink:

ive got tickets to see fucking Metallica at the fuckin o2 next week but im not sure how the fuck im gonna get there or who im fucking going with

on the upside, im partying on the fucking weekend, getting fucking drunk and shredding away on my fucking guitar (always a good fuckin way to impress the fuck outta girls)

and ive got a fucking date with a tall, fucking skinny blonde girl with a fucking perfect ass.....how the fuck did i manage that fucker :unsure:

thats right, i met her at a fucking gig i played last fucking weekend (which fucking sucked, but only cause our fucking bassist couldnt play or sing), but she thought i was fucking awesome, and my friends pink fucking hair helped catch her fucking attention..

ive got tickets to see fucking Metallica at the fuckin o2 next week but im not sure how the fuck im gonna get there or who im fucking going with

on the upside, im partying on the fucking weekend, getting fucking drunk and shredding away on my fucking guitar (always a good fuckin way to impress the fuck outta girls)

and ive got a fucking date with a tall, fucking skinny blonde girl with a fucking perfect ass.....how the fuck did i manage that fucker :unsure:

thats right, i met her at a fucking gig i played last fucking weekend (which fucking sucked, but only cause our fucking bassist couldnt play or sing), but she thought i was fucking awesome, and my friends pink fucking hair helped catch her fucking attention..

Sounds like a great fucking time. Way to fucking go with the fucking hottie. Be careful and don't fucking fuck it up.

1. MMM.... get the fucking train

2. nice to see you are fucking getting out at last.....

3. you sure that it was a date and not a fucking wet dream

4. i know a bassist that is fucking awsome

5. are you sure your friend was not wearing a fucking pink Bandana

:puke:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Guess you'll have to change your username from SamboraRocks to SamborasCock...:whistle: Good Fucking luck...

Sounds like a great fucking time. Way to fucking go with the fucking hottie. Be careful and don't fucking fuck it up.

Nah, I reckon he should fuck that shit up. If y'all know what I'm insinuating like a naughty, naughty little child. Good fucking luck mate.

Being slightly crude to keep up with Uncle Geoffrey - If her ass is that fucking good, make sure you take the fucking back doors off it. :lol: