The F*%K Thread

raildog

Well, once again supporting the Parramatta Eels reveals itself to be the equivelant of being sliced up by a cheese slicer. Fuck the useless fucking Eels.

What sport is this mate - Eel racing? Who can catch the biggest Eel? I guess you Aussies thought you'd like to find a sport you can beat the Pomms at (after the Rugby and Olympic ass-whippings), and I think you found it with fucking fishing.

Well, once again supporting the Parramatta Eels reveals itself to be the equivelant of being sliced up by a cheese slicer. Fuck the useless fucking Eels.

What sport is this mate - Eel racing? Who can catch the biggest Eel? I guess you Aussies thought you'd like to find a sport you can beat the Pomms at (after the Rugby and Olympic ass-whippings), and I think you found it with fucking fishing.

:rofl2:

Don't forget the fucking Kangaroo Synchronized Swimming aswell Tim, I heard they are quite good at that after the fucking Norwegians. :lol:

:rofl2:

Don't forget the fucking Kangaroo Synchronized Swimming aswell Tim, I heard they are quite good at that after the fucking Norwegians. :lol:

LOL....I am cracking the fuck up.

My computer is FUCKED!!!

Not what i fucking want to hear Geoff! ;)

But good fucking news for a lot of us!!

I fucking jest Geoff, don't fucking cry :lol:

My computer is FUCKED!!!

I couldn't fucking stand to see Geoff cry.

My computer is FUCKED!!!

If you want to see Geoff cry just go along when he's working - he fuckin crys all the time there :crying:

My computer is FUCKED!!!

If you want to see Geoff cry just go along when he's working - he fuckin crys all the time there :crying:

Just mention a fucking drivers license.... :crying:

One thing I'd not cry about is Chris' new fucking avatar.

And the Eels are a fucking useless Rugby League (best game in the world) team. A sport only watchable in the UK because you fuckers buy our players so you have someone decent to show you how to play the game properly.

And the Eels are a fucking useless Rugby League (best game in the world) team. A sport only watchable in the UK because you fuckers buy our players so you have someone decent to show you how to play the game properly.

We watch more of the proper fucking Rugby (Union) over here mate - more of a mans game. Show us how to play it? We fucking invented it bro! ;)

We watch more on the proper fucking Rugby (Union) over here mate - more of a mans game. Show us how top play it? We fucking invented it bro! ;)

Really? I'm not so sure about that, but if it's a fact I'll accept it. Makes it even sadder that you guys need our players to teach you how to play it properly then. :lol:

As for Union being a proper game, pretty sure I made my feeling clear about that sloppy heap of shit of a sport during the world fucking cup. :)

We watch more on the proper fucking Rugby (Union) over here mate - more of a mans game. Show us how top play it? We fucking invented it bro! ;)

Really? I'm not so sure about that, but if it's a fact I'll accept it.

It was played at Rugby School, hence why the fucking name!!

He totally ignored the fucking license billboard you put up, Jez...

He totally ignored the fucking license billboard you put up, Jez...

It fucking hurts him Chris, it fucking hurts him!! :lol:

I bet you fuckers are talking about Union or something. No one British could invent something as fucking awesome as Rugby League... and then suck at it so much themselves.

I bet you fuckers are talking about Union or something. No one British could invent something as fucking awesome as Rugby League... and then suck at it so much themselves.

Both form os Rugby are fucking English mate. I keep telling you, we invented some fucking cool stuff. Inventing fucking Australia was a minor blip, but we have been forgiven for that, by some anyways. :D

Both form os Rugby are fucking English mate. I keep telling you, we invented some fucking cool stuff. Inventing fucking Australia was a minor blip, but we have been forgiven for that, by some anyways. :D

Eric Brittingham invented Australia. One of his finest fucking achievements.

I accept that if you say so England did create Rugby League, but if that is the case why do you guys suck so much at it, and why do you need to pay big dollars for all our old/retiring players just to up the standard of the competition there?

Eric Brittingham invented Australia. One of his finest fucking achievements.

I accept that if you say so England did create Rugby League, but if that is the case why do you guys suck so much at it, and why do you need to pay big dollars for all our old/retiring players just to up the standard of the competition there?

We invented fuckin football too and we suck at that as well

We still whipped your fuckin sorry arses at the Olympics tho :lol: