The F*%K Thread

raildog

WEST BROM 5:1 QPR

FUCK.

A bit of a tonking mate. Good game, West Brom were excellent. Oh how I wish it had been Luton, although if they had been playing West Brom, it would have been a lot more than that - double figures most probably seeing asa they are so SHITE.

FUCK.

A bit of a tonking mate. Good game, West Brom were excellent. Oh how I wish it had been Luton, although if they had been playing West Brom, it would have been a lot more than that - double figures most probably seeing asa they are so SHITE.

I'll look past the fact you broke the thread rules by saying that Luton would never be lucky enough to be in the same division as West Brom for them to meet anyway. We were fucking awful.

FUCK.

I'll look past the fact you broke the thread rules by saying that Luton would never be lucky enough to be in the same division as West Brom for them to meet anyway. We were fucking awful.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck - thought I was in the fucking Footie thread - Fuck fuck and double fuck - There, that should make up for it! Fuck I even mentioned the Shite's proper name - I really did have a fucking bad w/e.

FUCK.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck - thought I was in the fucking Footie thread - Fuck fuck and double fuck - There, that should make up for it! Fuck I even mentioned the Shite's proper name - I really did have a fucking bad w/e.

Typical fuckin' Palace fan.. :nyanya:

I really did have a fucking bad w/e.

Me too mate, fucking awful. Had my car broken into on Thursday night - losing all my money/cards/passport/driving licence, plus my work laptop & tons of clothes. Then had my 2 year relationship ended on Saturday, before watching my football team lose 5:1 live on TV. All-in-all a fucking cracking w/end....

What happened with you?

FUCK.

Typical fuckin' Palace fan.. :nyanya:

A joke in there somewhere? Note to headmaster 'Must try fuckin' harder??????????? :whistle:

I really did have a fucking bad w/e.

Me too mate, fucking awful. Had my car broken into on Thursday night - losing all my money/cards/passport/driving licence, plus my work laptop & tons of clothes. Then had my 2 year relationship ended on Saturday, before watching my football team lose 5:1 live on TV. All-in-all a fucking cracking w/end....

What happened with you?

..errrr I rephrase my original post. I had a damned good w/e thanx very much. Fuck me mate - they say it always happens in three's but this is fucking ridiculous. Keep your chin up bud - they ain't fucking worth it.

:drink::drink:

Jez said Fuck me. of the fuckin places i could go with that :lol:

You my dear have a fucking dirty mind! :whistle:

Be careful with that one Jez... she's only after your fuckin' limbs!!

Ouch. that fuckin hurts. as i have said before, the limbs are just a bonus :nyanya:

Ouch. that fuckin hurts. as i have said before, the limbs are just a bonus :nyanya:

No I think that'll fuckin' hurt him more than you. :rofl2:

No fuckin' shit guys, I have motherfuckin' wet in my eyes at the moment after seeing the fuckin' Cauterize thread. What the fuck? I'm going to the bathroom to weep, huddled with my broken arms tight around my shattered fucked up legs. Damn the fucking world!!!!

No fuckin' shit guys, I have motherfuckin' wet in my eyes at the moment after seeing the fuckin' Cauterize thread. What the fuck? I'm going to the bathroom to weep, huddled with my broken arms tight around my shattered fucked up legs. Damn the fucking world!!!!

By the sound of that fuckin' rant, you'd think Cauterize broke up or some fuckin' thing... :whistle:

I have a massive fuckin' headache, and I never get headaches. Then again, Cauterize never broke up before so maybe it's got something the fuck to do with that! Head, are you fuckin' broken?

... like my fuckin' heart.

I hear fuckin' Cauterize have broken the fuck up. I haven't got a fucking headache or a broken heart either, so I can't be that fucking upset.

The fucking Phillies made it to the fucking playoffs...woohoo. :dance:

Fuckin' Mets blow dead giraffes... :anon: