The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuckin' thanks Geoff. I fuckin' needed that. :)

I've got to fuckin work tonight too! I have to fuckin borrow my wifes fuckin car as my fuckin clutch has gone, and I can't fuckin relax when I'm driving her fuckin runaround. Anyway it's fuckin getting picked up tomorrow and fuckin fixed.

I've got to fuckin work tonight too! I have to fuckin borrow my wifes fuckin car as my fuckin clutch has gone, and I can't fuckin relax when I'm driving her fuckin runaround. Anyway it's fuckin getting picked up tomorrow and fuckin fixed.

Fuckin same here bro. I am having to Fuckin drive around in the wifes fuckin car with it's shit stereo as my starter motor is fucked.

'Tis the season for cars to be fucked apparently. My car's due for rego soon so I'm sure something will fuck up before then and cost me seventeen thousand fucking dollars... just like every other fucking year.

Does she ever just shut the fuck up?

Remainder of the fuckin' story:

This girl in the office - there's about 40-50 people on the fucking floor usually - admittedly only about 10 at the moment... but either way, any time of year all you can hear is this one fucking person, all fucking day, above all other noise in the office. I have probably said a couple of dozen words all fucking day, like everyone else here. This fucking person has not stopped her fucking mouth all day. Seriously. All you can hear for every second of every day is her fucking voice. For fuck's sake, just shut the fuck up. I just need a fucking break.

What the fuck is up with this fucking weather??? How the fuck does this pass as Summer? I haven't seen a day exceed 30 de-fucking-grees Celcius for about a month now. And so far, every day this fucking same thing has happened: I leave my home at 7:30am and the sun is shining and the day looks fucking beautiful. Then I drive to work and about 20 fucking minutes into the trip it starts getting a little grey and by the time I get here to work (about 40mins total fucking trip) it's raining. And of course I never think to bring a fucking umbrella because it's so fucking sunny at home, so I get soaked when I leave the carpark to come to the fucking office. It's really starting to fuck me off... like this fucked up "summer".

What the fuck is up with this fucking weather??? How the fuck does this pass as Summer? I haven't seen a day exceed 30 de-fucking-grees Celcius for about a month now. And so far, every day this fucking same thing has happened: I leave my home at 7:30am and the sun is shining and the day looks fucking beautiful. Then I drive to work and about 20 fucking minutes into the trip it starts getting a little grey and by the time I get here to work (about 40mins total fucking trip) it's raining. And of course I never think to bring a fucking umbrella because it's so fucking sunny at home, so I get soaked when I leave the carpark to come to the fucking office. It's really starting to fuck me off... like this fucked up "summer".

Not to mention your fuckin' toilets flush backwards.

btw is it just me or is this the longest fuckin' 4 day work week ever? <_<

Where the fuck is my car and where the fuck is this FUCKIN' CLUTCH!!!!!!!!!! I fuckin' hate companies who fuckin promise something and then fuckin' fail to keep their fuckin' promise!!!!!!!!! :rant:

Where the fuck is my car and where the fuck is this FUCKIN' CLUTCH!!!!!!!!!! I fuckin' hate companies who fuckin promise something and then fuckin' fail to keep their fuckin' promise!!!!!!!!! :rant:

Fuckin' German automobiles, I feel your pain brother... :(

Maybe Bernd has some influence? ;)

Ya know what I've had fuckin' problem after fuckin' problem with it over the last four years so....enuff is a fuckin' nuff. We're going looking at fuckin' cars tomorrow and there's a fuckin diesel Rover 75 that's caught my fuckin' eye, very fuckin' cheap these days due to the fuckin company going to the fuckin wall. Checked with my fuckin mate who said parts are easy to fuckin' come by so that should fuckin' tide me fuckin over for a few fuckin' years. Having said that it's got a fuckin' BMW engine in the fucker (which is fuckin good news really)!!! But from all accounts the cars are fuckin reliable if a little fuckin refined looking (no chances of pretending to be a fuckin' boy racer in one). If I fuckin get it I'll post a fuckin' picture...stars in their fuckin' cars eh?

Problem is it'll have a fuckin knock on effect on my fuckin CD buying!

No wonder Nick doesn't find the fuckin' clutch !! It's an automatic car !! :rofl2:

No wonder Nick doesn't find the fuckin' clutch !! It's an automatic car !! :rofl2:

Fuckin' Curses Bernd...you fuckin got me :P

Does she ever just shut the fuck up?

Remainder of the fuckin' story:

This girl in the office - there's about 40-50 people on the fucking floor usually - admittedly only about 10 at the moment... but either way, any time of year all you can hear is this one fucking person, all fucking day, above all other noise in the office. I have probably said a couple of dozen words all fucking day, like everyone else here. This fucking person has not stopped her fucking mouth all day. Seriously. All you can hear for every second of every day is her fucking voice. For fuck's sake, just shut the fuck up. I just need a fucking break.

I can totally fucking relate Geoff. I always have my fucking headphones on a work so I don't have to here that' fucking *&^! all fucking day long.

Fuck, Nick! Did they even make cars back in 1975??? Holy fuckballs... does it have a stereo for your CDs or anything? Seriously guys, metal and motors and all that fuckin' stuff wasn't even invented in 1975, was it? :P

My 4th day in a row without a cigarette.

Wow... and you didn't even say FUCK!!

My 4th day in a row without a cigarette.

harmik_live_20.jpg

"You can fuckin' do it, Jason! Just fucking believe! You never need to pick up a cigarette again! Fuck yeah!"

Seriously mate, congrats. Hope it works out for you because smoking's pretty fucked up... in my awesome opinion. :D