The F*%K Thread

raildog

Uh-oh. Did I male kitty try to fuck your poor little kitty, MJ?

:rofl: I wish.

OH...you mean the cat.......ok. :lol:

No......a friend just told me exactly how to find or not find if she was a he. I am now a cat molester... :blink::lol:

oooops.......fuck.

Where the fuck you been, Raildog? Get the fuck back in here and close the fuckin' door behind you before the mice get back in!

Welcome the fuck back!

Thanks Geoff!

Sorry for being gone so fuckin long. Ill do my best not to fuckin do that again.

Sweet fuckin' action. It threatens the stability of this fuckin' board when creators of such brilliant fuckin' threads make an extended exit.

Where the fuck's Davesworld at too?

Ahh I fuckin' agree my Man. Thanks for keepin the Fucking Fuck thread thriving.

I Have not seen Dave. Hopefully everything is ok and he fucking comes back soon. :)

We fuckin' love the Fuck Thread, Raildog. One of my favorite fuckin' threads on this whole fuckin' board...

Anyway, my days' been pretty well fucked up. I'm off today, which is usually cause for fucking celebration but I had a ton of fuckin' shit to do. I gotta get gifts for a couple of fucking co-workers cuz our fuckin' company Christmas party is next week, one guy is a fucking rocker so I figured he might get a kick out of Twisted Sister's fucking Christmas album. I throw the kid in the car, we go to the nearest fucking CD store, which happens to be Borders Fucking Books about a half hour away. They have the fucking CD, but they want $18-fucking-99 for it. Holy fuckin' crap! Should've gone to fucking WalMart and gotten it for $12-fucking-99, but that would've meant getting the fuck back in the fucking car and going another half hour in the other fucking direction. While I was there I got the new fucking GWAR CD for another friend and that was $15-fuckin-99 (fuckin' OUCH... and these fuckin' CD stores wonder why they're going out of fuckin' business left and fuckin' right?) and I picked up the new ish of Metal Fucking Maniacs magazine for my fuckin' self.

Before going the fuck home I had to take my cable modem back to the fucking cable TV office here in my fucking town, cuz lately we've been having a ton of fucking problems with the sound quality with the fucking telephone service thru the fucking cable. We've been on the fucking phone with the cable company just about every fuckin' night this week, we even had a fuckin' guy come to the fuckin' house, and he couldn't find a fuckin' thing wrong, but we kept getting fuckin' static when we talked on the fuckin' phone. The fuckin' Cable Guy sez that we should trade in our fuckin' cable modem and get a fuckin' replacement. So I make the fuckin' swap, bring the new one home, plug everything back in, and when I turned it on, not only did I have no fuckin' phone service, I had no fuckin' Internet either. Fuck me!! Now I gotta call the fuckin' cable company on my fuckin' cell phone, talk to the fuckin' robot for a while ("to do this, press 1. To do this press 2. To do this, press 3." Fuck THAT!) before I finally get a live fuckin' person. This poor fuckin' guy walks me through all kinds of fuckin' tricks and finally my fuckin' internet comes back up. Still no fuckin' phone service tho. He has to transfer me to a guy in the fuckin' phone division, so here I am on fuckin' hold listening to fuckin' AWFUL hold music hoping that this fucker gets on the phone with me before my fuckin' cell phone battery gives the fuck up. Finally get that guy on the fuckin' phone, he's gotta do some fuckin' voodoo from his end, and VOILA, I got fuckin' phone service back again. Well, that was a fuckin' WAY bigger project than it should've fuckin' been huh? Fuckin'A!!

Here ends my fuckin' story... I wonder how many fuckin' times I used the fuckin' magic word in this fuckin' long ass post? I don't give a fuck. I needed to fuckin' vent. Thanks for fuckin' listening!!!

Wow, Keith. Fuck. And no, Lisa :wub:, you've not mentioned you'll be exchanging your fuckin' holidays with me yet today.

That fucking sucks Keith...I hope you have some fucking fun on your fucking vacation Lisa. I had a pretty fucking uneventful day.

Wow, Keith. Fuck. And no, Lisa :wub:, you've not mentioned you'll be exchanging your fuckin' holidays with me yet today.

I don't think I'll be fuckin mentioning that tomorrow, either, Geoff :wub:

I hope you have some fucking fun on your fucking vacation Lisa. I had a pretty fucking uneventful day.

Thanks, rych :) Next time your day is uneventful, raise a lil fuckin Caine and change that ;)

Fuck, how the fuck am I going to get Lisa to lend her fuckin' holidays to me? There's only 3 fucking days to go! It's like an episode of '24' where I'm pulling out all fucking stops to get these 3 fuckin' weeks off work! Who the fuck else is as captivated as I am?

I don't think I'll be fuckin mentioning that tomorrow, either, Geoff :wub:

I hope you have some fucking fun on your fucking vacation Lisa. I had a pretty fucking uneventful day.

Thanks, rych :) Next time your day is uneventful, raise a lil fuckin Caine and change that ;)

You fucking got it Lisa...Thanks for the fucking advice Lisa :drink:

Fuck, how the fuck am I going to get Lisa to lend her fuckin' holidays to me? There's only 3 fucking days to go! It's like an episode of '24' where I'm pulling out all fucking stops to get these 3 fuckin' weeks off work! Who the fuck else is as captivated as I am?

Two fuckin days left, Geoff :wub: I fuckin have this Friday off too :lol:

You fucking got it Lisa...Thanks for the fucking advice Lisa :drink:

No fuckin problemo :drink::lol:

Fuck me! Did this episode of '24' just intensify for anyone else? I'm fuckin' sweating under the collar! What the fuck else can our hero Geoff pull out of his ass this fuckin' time???

Fuck me! Did this episode of '24' just intensify for anyone else? I'm fuckin' sweating under the collar! What the fuck else can our hero Geoff pull out of his ass this fuckin' time???

That's fucking funny.

That's fucking funny.

Maybe for you. Put yourself in my mutherfuckin' place. I only have 48 fuckin' hours left, and it's all crammed into this one fuckin' 24 hour episode. I'm fuckin' panicking, but we're not done yet.

Are we, Jack?

*"OMG, this has twists and mutherfuckin' turns I just never expected!" screams one excited young female viewer, with very fuckin' large breasts and no bra. Geoff takes a moment out from filming to say 'Hey, you enjoying the fuckin' show, sweet thing?'*

That's fucking funny.

Maybe for you. Put yourself in my mutherfuckin' place.

That's why it's so fucking funny.

What the fuck else can our hero Geoff pull out of his ass this fuckin' time???

With you, Geoff :wub: , it could be fuckin anything from a fuckin cell phone, to an armadillo :unsure:

Or a fuckin' helicopter. :wub: I know it's in there somewhere.

FYI, if no one's posted since my last fuckin' post and this tags onto my last fuckin' post, this is totally going to ruin the mo-fuckin-mentum of my last post. Here's fucking hoping.

Ah fuck this shit....

Geoff, :wub: did you fuckin piss off rych?

Hey Lisa, :wub: I don't have fuckin' time to piss people off. The fuckin' clock's counting down.