Mariah, Manilla Thrills Now available on website

BrianJ8173

I see Sam wants $3 shipping thru the website. So if you order Manila Thrills it will be $15.99 now instead of $14.99

Ruh Roh, I already PayPaled $14.99 last week. Still haven't heard anything yet, hope that doesn't cause a problem... :blink:

I see Sam wants $3 shipping thru the website. So if you order Manila Thrills it will be $15.99 now instead of $14.99

Ruh Roh, I already PayPaled $14.99 last week. Still haven't heard anything yet, hope that doesn't cause a problem... :blink:

Well then, never mind. Just came in the mail! :banana:

2 days ago I asked him per mail for the shipping cost to Germany, but still no reply !! -_-

Anyone have an idea ??

I should also add that the shipping rate is a flat $3 no matter how many you buy.  If you buy 2 it's $3 , if you buy 22 it's $3.  Which is another reason why the prices for the cd's are where they are at , it offsets the shipping.

Hey there, I've been wondering this too and was going to ask, but how much is it to ship to Australia? Is that $4 also? For unlimited discs?

yes $4 for unlimited discs , if it's alot Sam can send without cases if its ok with you.

It certainly would be okay with me!!! :D Wow, got to say that is a very reasonable shipping rate as many people like to go to town on rates to Australia... hmmm, very interesting. If I can find a cheap surfboard, and only spend a portion of what my parents want to give me for a Christmas pressie (yeah, I know I'm a lazy shit) then I think I might just have to get these discs... :D

yes $4 for unlimited discs , if it's alot Sam can send without cases if its ok with you.

It certainly would be okay with me!!! :D Wow, got to say that is a very reasonable shipping rate as many people like to go to town on rates to Australia... hmmm, very interesting.

:agree:

Thanks !! :bowdown:

• 5 months later...

I see that MARIAHs "Somewhere Between Heaven And Earth" CD is billed on the Retrospect website as being "available for the 1st time ever on any format" and "previously unreleased".

Not sure where this misinformation was obtained, but I have had the original demo tape of this release from 1992 on Power Star Records in my collection for years...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I see that MARIAHs "Somewhere Between Heaven And Earth" CD is billed on the Retrospect website as being "available for the 1st time ever on any format" and "previously unreleased".

Not sure where this misinformation was obtained, but I have had the original demo tape of this release from 1992 on Power Star Records in my collection for years...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

The website says 'first time on CD'.............didn't see any reference to 'any format'........

http://retrospectrecords.com/Band/Mariah2.htm

You must be looking at a different page than I am...

Ah...I was looking at the first Mariah title......my bad.......

Guess I am trying to figure out why it matters......

I guess it matters because a legitimate business would not want to be guilty of false advertising, even if it was unintentional (maybe you didn't realize the album had been released before).

Ahh, just another one of Sammy boys tactics (false advertising). You will be totally found out one day Sam.....

Kind regards

Dave

Why even start this bullshit again? Everyone seems to play nice for a while then it turns into this shit. It does get old after a while.........

JL

Wow Dave , you really got me there. I falsely advertised that it was the first time Mariah had ever been available in any format even though they had a demotape that was never sold publicly.

I'll never recover from it. I am doomed.

Can you believe this guy?

I agree. Seems like Dave's spending too much time trying to nitpick every little thing Sam does, and not nearly enough time getting releases ready from his own label. Seems extremely childish and jealous to me.

Wow Dave , you really got me there. I falsely advertised that it was the first time Mariah had ever been available in any format even though they had a demotape that was never sold publicly.

I'll never recover from it. I am doomed.

Can you believe this guy?

I agree. Seems like Dave's spending too much time trying to nitpick every little thing Sam does, and not nearly enough time getting releases ready from his own label. Seems extremely childish and jealous to me.

I think Dave's delivery was a bit dramatic. I doubt very seriously Retrospect was trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes on this one.

However, 80smetalcollector, the website could be updated to read: "This is the first time this recording has been offered for sale to the public. A demo tape was released in miniscule numbers in 1992 in the hopes of landing a recording contract. Said demo tape has been known to surface on ebay from time to time (in case any of you hard-core collector's are interested)."

Perhaps the correction will be made, perhaps not. That's not too much to ask, however, since it is the truth and there are collector's out there who actually care about these things.

Well, I looked at Sam's site and to me it is just a case of miswording, I do not believe he was out to "who-do" anyone.......I agree with what has already been said, people need to quit nitpicking and trying to stir the pot......He has been very insiteful with what has been going on with his label......I have no problems doing business with Sam and if it weren't for him alot of the stuff wouldn't see the light of day, but at least his does in a very timely manner. Sure I like some others do not like the cdr format, but you have to look at it from his point of view, it's his money he is investing and if it does "take off" he will silver press it.......Quit looking at all the negatives and look at the positives, he is giving us great music that we wouldn't have if it weren't for him.......He or his label has not led me astray.......So like JL said, leave all the bullshit alone, if you don't like Sam or his label you do not have to deal with him............

Later

Lon

Well, I looked at Sam's site and to me it is just a case of miswording, I do not believe he was out to "who-do" anyone.......I agree with what has already been said, people need to quit nitpicking and trying to stir the pot......He has been very insiteful with what has been going on with his label......I have no problems doing business with Sam and if it weren't for him alot of the stuff wouldn't see the light of day, but at least his does in a very timely manner. Sure I like some others do not like the cdr format, but you have to look at it from his point of view, it's his money he is investing and if it does "take off" he will silver press it.......Quit looking at all the negatives and look at the positives, he is giving us great music that we wouldn't have if it weren't for him.......He or his label has not led me astray.......So like JL said, leave all the bullshit alone, if you don't like Sam or his label you do not have to deal with him............

Later

Lon

Said like a true professional....well it is Lon ya know! :)

Jarred

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.