The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Wow Nick, you've hit the big time! I remember when I hit 'Playing Madison Square gardens'. I think it was several years back now, back when I was just starting out, but I still have the pictures from the party we had.

Damn, these Oxygen Bars are tasty hey?

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to the drinks machine to wash down this oxygen bar!! I'd get a hot chocolate but it's totally pointless in the air around here!!

I'm still just Headlining <_<

Yeah but look how long it took you compared to how long it's taken me.

If you take into account the day you joined then you are averaging 8.5 posts a day average.

But I only average 3.4 per day.

By the way I'm not an accountant that would be desperately dull! <_<

I'm looking out the window and I see a girl standing on the curb waiting for a car to pass so she can walk across the street ... I wonder how long her hair would look if it was wet ......

I'm looking out the window and I see a girl standing on the curb waiting for a car to pass so she can walk across the street ... I wonder how long her hair would look if it was wet ......

TYG on the other hand is averaging around 30 posts per day! :bowdown:

Anyway enough...where's that drinks machine ... HUP!

Dont worry .. i just had my choco fix and at any minute I'll prob come down hard ..... " Tyg gasps for yet one or two lasts breaths of choco deliciousness ....

TYG on the other hand is averaging around 30 posts per day! :bowdown:

Anyway enough...where's that drinks machine ... HUP!

More to the point, TYG's motto is clearly quality over quantity. What another brilliant post! Now even I want to know how long her hair would look if it was wet!!! Nice work mate... very nice. :)

I just typed a really stupid reply and let out a little giggle. My cat was licking himself and he seriously paused and looked at me as if to say, 'Are you serious, dickhead?'

I think my door bell is gay .. Everytime someone comes over and pushes it it says "Ding Dong " ... I just went to Home Depot to exchange it for a normal one but they dont have any that say "Poon Tang" ... sigh ..

I think my door bell is gay .. Everytime someone comes over and pushes it it says "Ding Dong " ... I just went to Home Depot to exchange it for a normal one but they dont have any that say "Poon Tang" ... sigh ..

What the.....again TYG comes up with the goods...careful this thread could become interesting!

What the.....again TYG comes up with the goods...careful this thread could become interesting!

yeah! ya'll harped on me when I mentioned disintegrating chickens :P

Tyg kinda reminds me of Steven Wright (or am I the only one that remembers him :unsure:)

That is the most brilliant thing ever said.

Is Nick going to shave his head or not ??

• 2023 Gold Donors

Me thinks hsf has uninterestingly fallen asleep on his keyboard....probably drooling on it, uninterestingly, too ;) someone either get him a blanky or help him to the HH sofa over there in the corner, before he's got an imprint of the alphabet on one side of his face, pwease?! :lol::)

This has got to be the greastest thread on the entire friggin planet !...... course i havent been very many places .....

Man ... I remember one time when my dog was just a puppy ... I'd prob only had him 3 or 4 days so we really werent that closely bonded I guess ... Well ... He'd done a few things like puppies do ..tear stuff up and destroyed one of my Big Bang Babies cassettes and whatnot so I had a brilliant idea 2 get back at him ...I grabbed his last remaining dog biscuit and took a big ol bite out of it right in front of him .... I was so disgusted I threw the rest of it in the trash .. didnt offer him any of it ... ya'know ... He's never forgave me for that ... Its been almost 10 years and he still wont talk to me ....... sigh ....

I'm posting this at 3:30 PM.

Nobody has posted in this thread for nearly four hours.

Things must be really un-interesting out there!!