The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I've just come back from a run. Fook, I am unfit !! :wacko::puke:

I've just got up after a night out with my Dad, Bro and Sis. Fook I am unfit!! :wacko::puke:

I just got back from taking my dog to the vet. Fook, I am unfit. :puke:

I got up this morning,sat around doing fook-all !!!!! Fook, I am unfit. :puke:

:rofl2:

Since when is this the Fook Thread?? It's the FUCK Thread. Git it right y'all!!! :lol:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got up after a night out with my Dad, Bro and Sis. Fook I am unfit!! :wacko::puke:

Since when is this the Fook Thread?? It's the FUCK Thread. Git it right y'all!!! :lol:

This ain't the FUCK thread....Its the Uninteresting Thread. Fook I am unfit. :wacko::puke:

This ain't the FUCK thread....Its the Uninteresting Thread. Fook I am unfit. :wacko::puke:

I agree with Chris..Fook,I am unfit :puke:

I ate too much for dinner. FOOK I am unfit. :blink::puke:

You and me both.

But Wes... Are you unfit ? :puke:

Why did I leave my web cam on again? :unsure:

Seriously yes I am unfit but have been trying to excercise a little bit lately.

The boys and I just came back from the pet supply store. We bought the dog some new doggy shampoo and a new rawhide bone to chaw on.

The boys and I just came back from the pet supply store. We bought the dog some new doggy shampoo and a new rawhide bone to chaw on.

Hmm - I use normal shampoo and usually chew on crisps and Chocolate when I am hungry!!!

Hmm - I use normal shampoo and usually chew on crisps and Chocolate when I am hungry!!!

Keef's from the more uh... "rural" part of Jersey... no one really knows what goes on in that part of the state... :unsure:

Keef's from the more uh... "rural" part of Jersey... no one really knows what goes on in that part of the state... :unsure:

:yikes: ..squeal like a pig..... :rofl2:

That saying really is Inter-Continental... :whistle::yikes::yikes:

That saying really is Inter-Continental... :whistle::yikes::yikes:

I was the top Kitten Juggler in Mexico 3 years in a row..

mix them up with torches, didja?

The trains stopped working this morning. Something about wires. Either way, I read about 50 more pages in my book than I expected so it was awesome. Plus I missed out on an hour in the office.

The trains stopped working this morning. Something about wires. Either way, I read about 50 more pages in my book than I expected so it was awesome. Plus I missed out on an hour in the office.

just a normal Cityrail day then...

This was insane. Everything south of Sydneham just ceased working. There are people still not in the office who live down south. Hectic.

I am sitting in the office and I am bored. -_-