Sign in to follow this  
T-BONE

Stage Dolls - Commando CD's Are Fakes

Anyone know where you can get a cheap copy of this album at the moment? The bootleg is totally fine with me, as long as it's silver pressed. In the mean time, can someone hook this guy up with the MP3s? :lol: I was amazed as I was sickened by the fact that I have no version of this at all in my collection, and I can't get it anywhere at the moment either. :(

$5.99, can't go wrong!! Not sure what they're asking for postage though?

http://azintex-music.com/index.php?productID=8839

Anyone know where you can get a cheap copy of this album at the moment? The bootleg is totally fine with me, as long as it's silver pressed. In the mean time, can someone hook this guy up with the MP3s? :lol: I was amazed as I was sickened by the fact that I have no version of this at all in my collection, and I can't get it anywhere at the moment either. :(

Oh, thanks! I wonder when they put that up and how I missed it. Must have been before the US dollar died and I stopped buying from there, despite how cheap their stuff is. With the exchange rate, even these bargains aren't bargains anymore. :(

Oh, thanks! I wonder when they put that up and how I missed it. Must have been before the US dollar died and I stopped buying from there, despite how cheap their stuff is. With the exchange rate, even these bargains aren't bargains anymore. :(

Yeah gone are those days. Just had a look - $8 postage (free postage if you buy >100 discs!!) Now I remember Azintex - we had a discussion on them here years ago.

I just saw Stage Dolls and I came in!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cQ_Kt0WPg0

Lezbi honest. That song isn't winning any competitions. It's a decent song, but it doesn't stand a chance.

Really cool tune. Love it. Don't know if they need the boy band 'Oh-oh's but I guess if you're going to enter Eurovision you might need this? Seriously, wtf, though? An established band who have been active for three decades is entering a song into Eurovision? How does the whole thing work? I thought it was generally for younger artists. It's cool, but I don't "get" Eurovision. I will try and tape it if I see it in the TV guide this year, though.

The UK have had some established artists in the last few years.

They have all done crap though....its far too political.

That said it would be cool to see Stage Dolls or Eclipse playing

The UK have had some established artists in the last few years.

They have all done crap though....its far too political.

That said it would be cool to see Stage Dolls or Eclipse playing

Perhaps UK should buy the contest. Like they did with IAAF, UCI, you name it. :whistle:

And then UEFA, FIFA. Too many dirty Southernies are getting the trophies. :tumbsup:

Lol. I think you will find the UK are actually trying to save FIFA and in particular the IAAF.

In respect of Euro song the UK have diddly squat chance of ever winning it. Even if we owned the competition every nation would still vote against us. ;)

Lol. I think you will find the UK are actually trying to save FIFA and in particular the IAAF.

In respect of Euro song the UK have diddly squat chance of ever winning it. Even if we owned the competition every nation would still vote against us. ;)

Buddy, it screams panem et circenses... :tumbsup:

7. Indifference
The next time you’re in London to collect your latest batch of Eurofighters take a note of every time you hear British people congratulating themselves on being the most enlightened and civilised country in the known universe. Then ask yourself why they all look the other way when this is all happening. Their passivity can be bought cheaply with a few royal babies; some gold medals at the next Olympic Games and arranging another one of their wars against another third world country.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/10/britains-struggle-free-world-morality-tax-avoidance