What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

God, its still early here so I haven't put on any tunes but last night I listened to the Velocity 'Impact' CD! It's great and they're from around here, has anyone heard of them?

-----tasha :wacko:

Yep.....I've got both 'Activator' and 'Impact'. I think 'Impact' is better.....but on 'Activator' I really like the song "Beautiful And Useless"

Pretty good stuff.....

Activator is more of an EP and is a little more "modern" sounding than Impact.

Still good though!!

God, its still early here so I haven't put on any tunes but last night I listened to the Velocity 'Impact' CD! It's great and they're from around here, has anyone heard of them?

-----tasha :wacko:

I have Velocity's demo before they released ANY of their cds. Velocity was pretty good stuff...but I think they used a drum machine on some tracks. I absolutely HATE that.....of course, I could be thinking of someone else...... haha

Got Attraction 65 through the post this morning & I gotta say if I didnt already know it was Greg Fulkerson on vox,I never would have guessed it!

Not a bad album,just surprised about the different vocal style!

Heaven & Earth - A Taste of Heaven & Earth

Hey, Paul Shortino, Joe Lynn Turner, & Glenn Hughes doing vocals.....how can ya go wrong? B)

Had these in car deck this a.m on all-mix....

Avril Lavigne ~ "Under My Skin"

'til Tuesday ~ "Voices Carry"

The Outfield ~ "Play Deep"

PUSH ~ "Shaken Not Stirred"

The Go-Go's ~ "God Bless the Go-Go's"

U2 ~ "War"

Hey, Paul Shortino, Joe Lynn Turner, & Glenn Hughes doing vocals.....how can ya go wrong? B)

Is this Heaven & Earth as in Stuart Smith?

Anyway,listening to Black N' Blue-Without love seeing as it came in the post today!

Hey, Paul Shortino, Joe Lynn Turner, & Glenn Hughes doing vocals.....how can ya go wrong?  B)

Is this Heaven & Earth as in Stuart Smith?

Indeed it is Cap! :)

I've been wanting to hear this! :headbanger: What's your final verdict on it?

Hey, Paul Shortino, Joe Lynn Turner, & Glenn Hughes doing vocals.....how can ya go wrong?  B)

Well, you know I'm a big Shortino fan, so this is probably biased, but I REALLY like it!.

Good, bluesy hard rock as we're accustomed to from Paul. "Nasty Piece of Work" is probably my favorite track...

The tracks with Turner & Hughes are excellent as well! :)

Well, you know I'm a big Shortino fan, so this is probably biased, but I REALLY like it!.

Good, bluesy hard rock as we're accustomed to from Paul. "Nasty Piece of Work" is probably my favorite track...

The tracks with Turner & Hughes are excellent as well! :)

Picked up the Windows (the one with Keeling on vox) album a few months back & loved it,so I picked up the first Stuart Smith CD a few weeks back which sounds like it might be more similar to this release with the multiple vocalists.

I'll definetley be picking this one up!

Alter Bridge - One Day Remains

3 songs in, and I'm digging it so far. Myles does sound alot like Stapp at times...the difference between the two becomes evident when he goes into his upper register though...I think Myles has a broader range than Stapp.

Alright, song 4 is over now, and there's been a guitar solo from Tremonti on each of the first 4 tunes....cool! B)

5th song is titled "Metalingus" heh-heh.... :devil: