• Replies 64.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jez

• Geoff

• Wotty

• heaven&hell

I had to chuckle a bit when posting this considering Grave Digger was listed before this post! I'm not too far from that this evening!!! LOL

Enya ~ "Watermark"

Guest savalefay

I have been listening to 1. Magic Kingdom "Metallic Tragedy"

2. Axel Rudi Pell "Kings & Queens"

3.Virtuocity "Northern Twilight Symphony"

4...and the last but definetely not last...Nightwish "Once" :banger:

Listening to DIRTY ANGEL - 2 Trax From Heaven - Watch out for this band, folks!!! It's only a demo but...WOOOOH!!!

:banger: Black N' Blue ~ In Heat :banger: song is "Sight For Sore Eyes"

:lol: "Rock On" has got me WIDE awake now!!!!!

Zebra - The Best of Zebra in Black and White  :drink:

I LOVE that band. Their first CD is fantastic. :headbanger:

Santa Fe - Jon Bon Jovi

Beautiful!!

:lol: ok.....don't laugh.....

KC And The Sunshine Band ~ 25th Anniversary Collection :banger:

hey...the house is empty .... and Mama's havin' a party!!! :lol:

KC And The Sunshine Band ~ 25th Anniversary Collection :banger:

So, what's on it, exactly? "Get Down Tonight" and forty-five minutes of KC eating a chicken leg? :lol:

KC And The Sunshine Band ~ 25th Anniversary Collection  :banger:

So, what's on it, exactly? "Get Down Tonight" and forty-five minutes of KC eating a chicken leg? :lol:

:lol: LMAO......darlin'.....there was a time, I'da let that man nibble on my chicken legs.......whatchu talkin' bout???? He's a hottie!!! :lol::P

Ok.....redeeming myself here...... :lol:

Motley Crue.......Girls Girls Girls

Red Wanting Blue......................Souvenirs Of City Life

Great Local Band I caught Live on Sat. night................ :drink:

Great album!

Podunk - Breech

Shelter - S/T, I finally got hold of it! And it´s great! :P

Baton Rouge ~ Lights Out In The Playground

<_< They just don't do "Desperate" justice........

Wife and kids are away visiting friends I have been mostly playing

Molly hatchet-Flirtin With Disaster

Shadow Gallery-Carved in stone

Stingray S/T

Enzign-Cast the first stone

hair of the Dog-Ignite

Kuni-Panther

LET'S ROCK :banger:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

51% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Ok. They're all playable, now. 
    • I love this album. I asked Jason Bonham after a Foreigner concert why there was no third Bonham album. "Drugs are a terrible thing, man" was his answer. 
    • Was it that a Led Zeppelinish sound wasn't what the public wanted at the time? Was it that they weren't pretty enough pretty boys, or just the wrong timing? Was it too long after their alright selling debut? I'm not really sure why Mad Hatter tanked in 1992. Check out this track which could have easily been placed on "Physical Graffiti" without raising any eyebrows.  Maybe that was the issue. Maybe, on this album the really good tracks owed a bit too much to the mighty Led Zep. But, hey, the drummer's bloody dad was in the band so it's OK to sound like that surely!  Another highlight was this epic: Maybe now that it is finally OK to sound like a classic hard rock band (ahem GFL) it could be a time to revisit this good album released by Bonham in 1992. And those drums! They boom so loudly...
    • The new National Anthem of the United States of America?     
    • Yeah, but most of the album is forgettable. But I also bought it thinking the album cover was stoopid... until I opened it up! ;}
    • Like the Japanese bonus track of Delta. Yay.
    • In 1994, Arcade released their second album, a year after the moderately successful self-titled debut. For some reason A/2 seemingly sank without a trace and soon after the band was no more. It's a pity cause check out this track: In any other year or release we would have been all over a track of the quality of "Angry". Another track worthy of highlight is "Get Off My Back".  To me this track predicts the sound of bands like Velvet Revolver or Beautiful Creatures. It manages to keep that sleazy vibe but has that gritty approach that was perfected in the new wave of sleaze in the 2000s.  Of course, Arcade were known for having Fred Coury and Stephen Pearcy as members, but apart from the vocals, I hear little of their two previous bands in the sound.  While these two tracks are highlights, the rest of the album has a similar vibe. In case, like me, you missed it first time around  it may be well worth a revisit. (Also, check out the cover art in its full fold out glory...)  
    • Actually, using the same guys and continuing with the same racist/offensive theme that suits Glam/Sleaze so well, how about, GLAMMAR NAZIS
    • Buckle up folks, it looks like a bumpy ride ahead: Introducing Delta Plus: Researchers Raise Concerns Over New ‘Delta Plus’ Variant of Coronavirus (voanews.com)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.