What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

LOL.......speaking of "inspirations".......whip got me to want to listen to "Erase The Slate".... The song "In Your Honor" is just awesome......to me.....

And.......Pete........ya made me do it!!!

HAD to get the Saints & Sinners back goin' on!!! :jump:

Dokken - Dysfunctional

Rock on Bobbi! :banger: "Too High To Fly", "Lesser of two Evils", "Nothing Left to Say"......GREAT stuff there! B)

Yeah! You inspired me! ;) I even tried 'Smoke This' again. Turned it off after three songs :crying:

Terrible,terrible album!

Dokken - Dysfunctional

Rock on Bobbi! :banger: "Too High To Fly", "Lesser of two Evils", "Nothing Left to Say"......GREAT stuff there! B)

Yeah! You inspired me! ;) I even tried 'Smoke This' again. Turned it off after three songs :crying:

Terrible,terrible album!

Which is why I'm :crying:

P.S.: is there anyone who likes this album? :lol:

Dokken - Dysfunctional

Terrible,terrible album!

Which is why I'm :crying:

P.S.: is there anyone who likes this album? :lol:

I've heard about three tunes from it, I wouldn't say I hate it...but then I do like some rap-metal, nu-breed, or whatever you wanna call it. I didn't think it was that bad, but if you're looking for "Wicked Sensation" style stuff, it's an obvious disappointment...

Bottom line for me...it wasn't bad but it wasn't good enough for me to go out and buy. If I want good rap-metal I'll go pick up some RATM or Disturbed. Definitely a waste of Lynch's talents.

I've heard about three tunes from it, I wouldn't say I hate it...but then I do like some rap-metal, nu-breed, or whatever you wanna call it. I didn't think it was that bad, but if you're looking for "Wicked Sensation" style stuff, it's an obvious disappointment...

Bottom line for me...it wasn't bad but it wasn't good enough for me to go out and buy. If I want good rap-metal I'll go pick up some RATM or Disturbed. Definitely a waste of Lynch's talents.

I'm a big fan of Lynch, so when I saw this CD in the store, it was sold! Just like any other album by him. When I came home and played it... :doh::crying:

I'm not really into the 'rap-metal' of these days. Only bands I've heard and liked so far are Papa Roach and Linkin Park. But RATM with their played anger, no thank you!

I'm a big fan of Lynch, so when I saw this CD in the store, it was sold! Just like any other album by him. When I came home and played it... :doh::crying:

I'm not really into the 'rap-metal' of these days. Only bands I've heard and liked so far are Papa Roach and Linkin Park. But RATM with their played anger, no thank you!

Yeah, my husband is a huge Lynch fan, but when we got this his first reaction was "WTF???" :blink:

Not crazy about the way he's re-recorded the Dokken songs to make them more "modern," either. If it ain't broke... :tsk:

Nelson--Because They Can

It's not too bad, just call me Mellow Yellow -_-

Oh, and this may be a stupid question but is the song Won't Walk Away a remake? It sounds like it could be a Rick Springfield tune.

Nelson--Because They Can

It's not too bad, just call me Mellow Yellow -_-

Oh, and this may be a stupid question but is the song Won't Walk Away a remake? It sounds like it could be a Rick Springfield tune.

I know he did one called "Don't Walk Away" from Hard to Hold...

Gary Hoey - Animal Instinct. For an all instrumental disc, this wasn't too bad at all (the last track I'm going to use as a lullaby if I have a kid.)

Khymera - s/t. Definitely different than I thought. (I don't know why I had expectations going in in the first place. Never heard anything by them.)

Just finished playing Y & T - Contagious from start to finish before the hockey games came on. Blew me away. Totally awesome CD!!! :headbanger:

Contagious rocks is one of my all time favorites.

Now I am listening to -TNT-New religion(great).

These days I also listen to HOUSE of Lords-The power and the Myth(good)

Pretty boy floyd-Size does really matter (nice)

Last tribe-the uncrowned(good)

and Metal shop-Hole Patrol-SUPERGREAT :banger:

Listening to...

Mirror - S/T

Peril - Faces Still Unknown

Donatello - Where Do We Go

Stream - Nothing is Sacred

Mad Margritt - Cold Sweat

...today.

:banger:

and Metal shop-Hole Patrol-SUPERGREAT :banger:

Yes, the Gods of Hair Metal have returned. Big boobs are totally hot - yeehaaaa!!!!!

See MJ, it's spreading. :lol:

LMAO!!!!! Amazingly GREAT STUFF!!! Just gotttttttttttttttttttttttta remember NOT to be singing along with "Stripper Girl"!!!! :o:lol:

OOOOOOPS........keeping on topic........spinnin' some Killer Dwarfs here "Method To The Madness"..........."Driftin' Back" right now........LOVE this song!!! :D