What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Surrender Dorothy - s/t ; good stuff

And I just started Miss Crazy before work. The only single thing I do not miss about 80's metal is the high pitched vocalists (sole exception being Cinderella, who were a great f*cking band). But bands like Britny Fox (first 2), Tornado Babies, Immaculate Mary etc. were ruined for me instantly by the vocalists. I quite liked the start of Miss Crazy and hope they can rise above the dislike for the high pitched vocals... because these guys sound good. Will let you know how I go.

Bloodbound - Nosferatu ( :headbanger: )

Forget the naff death metal image and give this one a go. Powerful, yet very melodic with some excellent , hooky songs & great keys - TIM (2) I think you will like this one bud!!!!

Guns 'n' Roses - Appetite For Destruction

Charlie - S/T

Jadis - Photoplay

And of course the daily spin of Toto - Falling In Between :headbanger:

WOLFMOTHER-S/T.

FIFTH ANGEL-S/T + TIME WILL TELL.

METAL MAJESTY-2005.

RUSH-COUNTERPARTS.

NICKLEBACK-ALL THE RIGHT REASONS. {Got this because of all the good reviews but after playing this a couple of times it will join the other Nickleback,Three Doors Down,Creed and the last few Jovi albums to be very rarely played again}.

and what would the week be like without the ritual playing of the mighty ZILLION :tumbsup:

I am currently being REALLY pleasantly surprised by Last Autumn's Dream - 'Winter in paradise'. I though their first 2 were utter shit, but this is great. Much more consistent, great songs. I love 'I don't want to hurt you'.