What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

MJ, why does that not suprise me you put that in. To be honest I'd throw it in myself if I wasn't watching pre-race stuff.

:lol::lol: Awwww.......c'mon.....I thought I was FULL of surprises!! :lol: :lol:

Just the mention of it....sent me running for it!! :lol:

Next up............"Strength In Numbers".................THEN we'll start on the Vaughn stuff!! ;):lol:

Y'all should listen to some 'good' music like the Killer Dwarfs!!! That lightweight stuff'll hurt your ears!! Haha....

Oh.....and to cleanse myself from the 'crap' I just listened to *cough...Tyketto...cough*...I am listening to the Dwarfs!! Hehe...

Isn't that an oxymoron??!!! :lol:

Hmmmm....I guess you 'could' turn the volume up on lightweight stuff. Seems like a waste of electricity though..............*rollin*

Oh...to stay on topic. Still have the "Method to the Madness" cd by Killer Dwarfs in....now playing...."Stranger than Fiction"!! Isn't that appropriate!!!

Moi??? Lil 'ol me?? Hehe..............never......

Ok....Took out the Dwarfs and put in another cd that has a song with a cool intro....

"Rollercoaster" by Frontrunner............very cool.......

Yeah......right!! :P

OK........time to get moving now........

How's about some ROXXI now.........."Drive It To Ya Hard"

Better??? :lol:

Much better.............

Now Playing: "Doesn't Matter" Killer Dwarfs *had to put it back in for this song......love it* and MJ....this one's for you!!

Much better.............

Now Playing: "Doesn't Matter" Killer Dwarfs *had to put it back in for this song......love it* and MJ....this one's for you!!

:o Wow!!! Took some doing......but I found this song!! Wow!!

Thanks..... :)

Ok.......off to look for some KD stuff now.... :lol:

Just finished listening to Satanicide - Heather. I am so relieved. One seller on eBay had compared it to the Darkness and I was really worried that it would be (like Justin Hawkins' vocals, anyway.) Thank heavens, it's not. It's actually a GREAT CD! I'm so glad I took a chance on it.

Not a melodic CD at all. Straight ahead power rock sung (or screamed) with an attitude. Plus, how can you not smile at a metal version of Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" from the Titanic?