What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

On 10/6/2021 at 5:33 PM, auslander said:

What are the gems in your opinion?

"Gems" may have been too strong a word; perhaps "above average renditions" would be a better description.

The Ghost and Weezer versions of "Enter Sandman" are pretty good, "Sad But True" by a band called White Reaper is pretty good, as well as a slow, piano version of SBT by Sam Fender (that one is definitely not for everyone.)

On the other disc I've heard, My Morning Jacket's version of "Nothing Else Matters" stands out because it changes the entire feel of the song, but several other versions of NEM are decent too, including Darius Rucker's rendition. 

Haven't got to listen to the other two discs yet. 

Hearing the same song 6 or more times in a row in some instances is a bit much to be honest; I don't see me returning to this unless I do make my own disc of favorites to be honest.

• 2023 Gold Donors
17 hours ago, auslander said:

One of my all-time favourite albums and I'm not even ashamed to say it in a metal forum!

I had the regular version but just bought the limited  edition which has 3 more songs

Just checked out the new George Lynch from the library, hope to listen to it late today.

• 2 weeks later...