Scandinavia

What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Punk rock

Amyl and the Sniffers.

Christian Contemporary Cheese Pop Country:

MI0002271974.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

Amsterdam - S/T

Panther - S/T

Ok, I watched Cobra Kai (good show btw) and after hearing them play Back In The Game from Airbourne I had to go out and get the album.

CD was at normal price on amazon but not anymore. Don't blame me for the mark up. :)

220px-Black_Dog_Barking_(Album_Cover).jp

L.U.S.T. - First Tattoo.

The Wildhearts - Endless.Nameless

Watching/listening to this one here at the PC:

CRUNCH_SOLAF.JPG

Crunch - Starting Over... Live at Firefest 

Pretty Maids - Spooked

MSG - Save Yourself

Danger Danger - s/t

Black Stone Cherry - Family Tree

Shakra - Rising

Pretty Maids - Anything Worth Doing Is Worth Overdoing

Skrapp Mettle - Sensetive

Patiently awaiting next Friday!

67401886_10157520457559875_1396937966995

Karo - Happy Birthday.

Lynch Mob - Brotherhood.

Fox - Lucifer

Skagarack - S/T

Edited by Doggy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• My post wasn't singling out any poster  in particular..as far as racism goes in America it's the eternal neuce that is constantly thrown around the neck of white America.The gov't and or taxpayer has spent endless monies trying to improve their communities,rebuidling,encouraging businesses to open there etc...and all to the same ends.75% of all deaths while in police custody are white males the other 25% are a mixture of black,latino,asian etc.Racism does exist,but tbh you know what the last couple of decades its been thrown toward the white populace more then anyone else.Black unemployment has been lower under Trump then any other president in the history of this country and yet Trump is the devil.Trump has been in office for 4 years,most of the fingerprints in regards to destructive policy toward minorities in America can be laid at liberal lawmakers who don't want to solve any perceived problem they just want the issue to eternally campaign on.The true miscreants are Pelosi,Schumer and Biden who have been in D.C. forever and have done jack freaking squat to help any American of any race.All of these celebrities,athletes and other assorted imbeciles on places like twitter and fb are usually posting from their multi-million dollar homes and think they are 'down with the struggle" yo! When they are not,just like here on HH a lot of people just like to hear themselves speak.
    • Okay that makes sense...about the cherry picking...I came across it in an article about an Australian model in New York who had her home broken into by looters...lol Can't even find the numbers for this kind of thing in Canada...
    • Typical little b!tch response from a cretin...
    • Yeah bro, most of us are a civilized society, who would like to retain our way of life, I know Ive somehow survived, through shit that would kill most and should of killed me, and I fucked everything i had off, I had nothing left, literally, now with blood sweat and tears, Ive busted my ass to finally get back to where I love to be in life, it's been a fucking bitch, and now I have that stigma you pick up when you OD on heroine and everyone knows, I rolled my sleeves up and decided I hated where I was at, and I worked my ass off. These people you see on TV, the rioters, looters, criminals, thugs, and now I guess murderers, these people want everything that "white privileged people" have, but they just want it given to them, they do not desire to work hard, and accomplish shit, and earn it, these are the people who we "treat differently" or are "suspicious of" well I guess now we can all see why that is? and we aren't so racist and mental after all, as far as racist, which im sure ill be labeled, anybody who's out there destroying their own city's, and murdering their own people, regardless of color, are fucking subhuman, they live among us sucking up all our oxygen, they are loads that should've been swallowed, they serve NO purpose in our community's or in life itself, they contribute nothing towards society, and frankly I don't see how if they all just somehow disappeared, it would be anything but a positive for our nation. they are almost like spiteful. hateful, ex girlfriends, who see you have a new girlfriend, and she's hot, and got big titties, and is smart, and makes good money, and your ex just cant handle it, and does everything in her power to destroy your happy and hard earned life.
    • I'd like to cut Cody's fucking balls off, soak them in Geoff's nasty pile of shit, and then shove them back up his ass. Was that vile, nasty and vicious enough??
    • That's a cherry picked stat mate. According to the Australian Government Institute of Criminology web site, since 1979/80 there have been 2608 deaths in custody. 500 indigenous and 2104 NON indigenous. The latter number isn't as easy to find as the former. Plus, there's a certain percentage of those deaths that were suicide.
    • Interesting, most of the fatality's are blacks, I imagine the majority of the suspects are black as well, what I love is how every single victim is painted out to just be there protesting peacefully, how loving and kind they are, now I don't have any info on any of these, and im to busy right now to go investigate, but come on, seriously, in your heart of hearts, what do you believe, some poor schmoe was just peacefully standing in a park, with a Black Lives Matter sign, chanting I cant breathe, then 8pm rolled around and they said, well that's curfew, lets call it a night, and some unknown entity, just zeroed them out, and put a couple rounds through them? do any of you seriously believe that's what happened? 11 times? if you believe that, your incredibly naive, your drinking the kool aid, and you and I are best left to just discuss AOR, and Melodic Rock from here on out.
    • sorry man, I'm not familiar with "bollocks" other then Sex Pistols, does that mean bullshit? or does that mean Hey Cody, you fucking cocksucking gook, who isn't even good at math, go fuck yourself douche bag???? I don't know what that means, but anyways, that is why he withdrew from the WHO, when Covid 1st appeared, I instantly posted, on HH, the Chinese made it in a lab, because all of these fucked up unknown, weirdo viruses just appear, out of nowhere, and they all seem to originate in China, the US was supposedly funding the research labs in China where it was originated, 3 labs actually, I personally think they like to try their new shit out on their people, but when it first appeared, China tried to keep it under wraps, and hid it for about 5 weeks, it was one of the scientist from one of the 3 labs who secretly outed the story about what was happening in China, the WHO kept it under wraps, because China told them it was no big deal, and they had it under control, seriously how can Trump be blamed for that to?? it's like the entire world constantly bitches, and is angry, and spews hatred towards the US, keep your nose out of peoples business, the US thinks there the world police, I heard that shit so long its sick, but then when we suddenly announce were closing our wallet, all of the sudden were chastised for not giving a fuck, and being selfish, nothing is ever good enough for anyone,   Side note Glen, I'm not sure, if you read it or not?  Trump pulled the US out of WHO, but they are still in a 2 year contract with WHO, so regardless, WHO will get that 2.8 Billion dollars they have coming to them. so I'm not to sad about it. Allegedly, lol, good chat though, I like debating with my Metal brethren, nobody is getting vile, nasty, or vicious, unless Bollocks means what I wondered if it means?? lol
    • Just came across this stat online...don't know how accurate it is though... "More than 400 indigenous Australians have died in police detention since a 1991 Royal Commission into the deaths of Aboriginal people in custody. " Makes me wonder what the Canadian stats are like!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.