What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Talisman - s/t  ----------This whole album rocks. I LOVE every song on it. If only Danny Vaughn did the vocals it would be the best album in the whole world!

:lol: :lol: You lil shit you!!!! :lol: :lol:

Spinnin' here....... Gun Shy ~ After Dark -_- won't say no more....

Talisman - s/t  ----------This whole album rocks. I LOVE every song on it. If only Danny Vaughn did the vocals it would be the best album in the whole world!

:lol: :lol: You lil shit you!!!! :lol: :lol:

Spinnin' here....... Gun Shy ~ After Dark -_- won't say no more....

Ah come on. Say something. You have to LOVE one song on there???????? :lol:

Moved on to a mix of Krokus and Lillian Axe all shuffled up:

Ready To Burn (K)...Do It (L)...Looking To America (K)...We'll Rise (K)...Night Of The Snakes (K)...Stand And Be Counted (K)...Raise Your Hands (K)...I Want It All (K)...American Woman (K)...Rock The Block (K)...Letters In The Rain (L)...Ready To Rock (K)...Mr. 69 (K)...See You Someday (L)...School's Out (K)...Show A Little Love (LIVE) (L)...The World Stopped Turning (LIVE) (L)...Diana (L)...Hard Luck (L)...Innocence (L)...Vision In The Night (L)...Back Seat Rock 'N Roll (K)...One For All (K)...

:blink::lol: Dang!!! Do you type that up every time? Or is there a way to copy and paste your whole playlist??? :blink:

Anyway........woke up.......can't sleep.......what better way to lull me back to la la land than Skid Row ~ Slave To The Grind :lol: "Get The F*ck Out" ......soooooooo soothing.... :lol:

Oh.......and Dave.................I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this song!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

:blink::lol: Dang!!!  Do you type that up every time?  Or is there a way to copy and paste your whole playlist??? :blink:

:lol: type it...can't copy and paste the playlist :(

...Now (All Through The Night) (K)...Ballroom Blitz (K)...Burning Up The Night (K)...Misery Loves Company (LIVE) (L)...Go My Way (K)...Picture Perfect (L)...Show A Little Love (L)...My Number (L)...Screaming In The Night (K) B) ...She Likes It On Top (L)...Bedside Radio (K)...Smelly Nelly (K)..True Believer (L)...Russian Winter (K)...Blood On The Moon (L)...Leading The Pack (K)...Nobody Knows (L) B) ...Freedom (K)...Laughing In Your Face (L)...Calm Before The Storm (L)...The Last Time (L)...Long Stick Goes Boom (K)...True Believer (LIVE) (L)...Letters In The Rain (LIVE) (L)...All's Fair In Love And War (L)...Innocence (LIVE) (L)...Eat The Rich (K)...Waiting In The Dark (L)...Say Goodbye (K)...Hot Stuff (K)...More That You Get (L)...Our Love (K)...

SHADOWMAN "Land of the Living" (I'm just about preferring this to The Ladder...)

NIGHTWISH "I Wish I had an Angel" CD Single (I just LOVE this band, and the bonus track on the single "Where Were you Last Night?" is an absolute monster of Goth/AOR :lol: )

nothing... :( I'm at school, working, and the people in this classroom don't appreciate music a lot... :help: Can't wait to get home. I finally found Quiet Riot - Alive and Well. I've been looking for it for awhile, but you don't find a lot of good ol' hard rock in Holland. But i found a hard rock and heavy metal store and they had the cd! Hope it is good.

:band:

Lion ~ Dangerous Attraction

One of my all time favorites!!! :drink:

...but I think you knew that... :wub:

:lol:

Never really listened to them before...but I'm diggin' the helloutta them this AM!!!

K...now this is Kal Swan on vox, right? And Aldrich....who went on to Burning Rain? Or did he go to another band? Trying to get it all straight!!

Song now is "Hard And Heavy".................I LIKE this!!!! Nice drums!!!! :band:

Lion ~ Dangerous Attraction

One of my all time favorites!!! :drink:

...but I think you knew that... :wub:

:lol:

Never really listened to them before...but I'm diggin' the helloutta them this AM!!!

K...now this is Kal Swan on vox, right? And Aldrich....who went on to Burning Rain? Or did he go to another band? Trying to get it all straight!!

Song now is "Hard And Heavy".................I LIKE this!!!! Nice drums!!!! :band:

After Lion, both Kal and Doug went on to form Bad Moon Rising. After that, Kal split and Doug played on Hurricane's "Slave To The Thrill", and then went on to form Burning Rain, and then went on to play with Dio.

Doug also has a few instrumental solo albums which are awesome if you're into guitar stuff, which I am.

I may be slightly off with some of my info (or just slightly "off" period... :blink: ), but that's what I know in a nutshell. Can you tell I'm a big Doug Aldrich fan? ;)

Michael White - Michael White & The White

Robert Plant - Now & Zen

Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffitti

Soul Sirkus - World Play

Wrabit - Tracks

Michael W. Smith - Healing Rain