What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Rammstein - Liebe Ist Für Alle Da

Motley Crue - Saints Of Los Angeles

Scar Symmetry - Dark Matter Dimensions

• My Little Pony

I've made the mistake of not bringing my stereo to work, twice now. The past two days I didn't listen to any music at work. It's been hell, but I've no one to blame but myself.

Right now, however, I'm listening to Harem Scarem's self titled.

Right now, however, I'm listening to Harem Scarem's self titled.

Which is a very good thing indeed :tumbsup:

Going through some piles of cd's im not sure if i want to keep...(seriously does anyone else spend more time listening to cd's that arnt great and they may get rid of, rather then listening to new good stuff, or old classics?!)

Bon Jovi = lost highway :

SHOITE GAYNESS AND SHOITE! Starts with violins...uses the same weak lyrics as the past 5 albums.... boring as hell... bland as hell... the best track sounds like a Crush bside.... the first Bon Jovi cd i wont be keeping.

Enuff Znuff = welcome to blue island

.. following a gay cd ive put in a cd with the gayest band photo ever!!!

Going through some piles of cd's im not sure if i want to keep...(seriously does anyone else spend more time listening to cd's that arnt great and they may get rid of, rather then listening to new good stuff, or old classics?!)

HAHA! I spent about 5 months this year doing that, put them all on my trade list which I just said f*ckit and posted before I'd finished... and absolutely none of them have gone and I just think, what the f*ck did I waste all that time for? But yeah, I did it and will never do it again. I gave up around the letter 'S' and never even started with my modern rock CDs.

Listening to:

Kage - 'Shadow of faith'

HAHA! I spent about 5 months this year doing that, put them all on my trade list which I just said f*ckit and posted before I'd finished... and absolutely none of them have gone and I just think, what the f*ck did I waste all that time for? But yeah, I did it and will never do it again. I gave up around the letter 'S' and never even started with my modern rock CDs.

yet i msg you and say i want something and you reply with "ahh i might keep it, but i still love and spoon you"

Steel Breeze - Heart On The Line

I forgot how much I love this album !!!!!!

When I was in the "Stalag",Bernd made me a copy of this which I played to death.......

But the memories came flooding back !!!!!

Foreigner - Can`t Slow Down

Foreigner - S/T

Foreigner - Head Games

38 Special - Drivetrain

Steel Breeze - Heart On The Line

I forgot how much I love this album !!!!!!

When I was in the "Stalag",Bernd made me a copy of this which I played to death.......

But the memories came flooding back !!!!!

Again.......

Ra = duality

Love that disc .. !!

Hybrid Ice - Mind's Eye

Again ....

Pretty good, this new disc of theirs !