What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

THE LADDER - Future Miracles

Same as Tasha, plus:

SHADOWMAN - "Land of the Living"

What a voice this guy has.... :drink:

random Priest!

:banger::banger::banger:

Victim Of Changes (LIVE)...Don't Have To Be Old To Be Wise...Evening Star...Hell Bent For Leather...One Shot At Glory...The Ripper...Fight For Your Life...Better By You, Better Than Me (LIVE)...Love Bites...Out In The Cold...Eat Me Alive...Island Of Domination...Living After Midnight...Desert Plains...Rocka Rolla...Rock Hard Ride Free...Metal Gods...Night Comes Down (LIVE)...Turbo Lover...Saints In Hell...The Hellion...Heavy Metal...Red, White & Blue...You've Got Another Thing Comin'...Heavy Duty...White Heat, Red Hot...Rock Forever...Electric Eye...Parental Guidance...Savage...Thunder Road...Beyond The Realms Of Death...Fire Burns Below...Screaming For Vengeance...Stained Class

Tak Matsumoto Group..............kickass stuff!

Guest shatteredfan

Right now I'm totally into 'Temple of the Dog' when i'm feeling mellow, Alien Ant Farm- 'Anthology' when I feel like singing, and The Tea Party 'Tangents' when I'm in a dark and sexy mood.

I have alot of Priest mp3's on my computer:

:banger::banger::banger:

Rock You All Around The World...Delivering The Goods...Exciter...A Touch Of Evil...Killing Machine...Bloodstone...Before The Dawn...Hot Rockin'...Some Heads Are Gonna Roll...All The Way...Dreamer Deceiver...United...Heroes End...

New Priest = February 2005

SOUTHGANG ~ TAINTED ANGEL...."Love Ain't Enough" is the song...

Love this album!! :wub:

Both of their albums are great.....back when Butch Walker was good!! haha....just kiddin', ya bums!!!

Now Playing....not a damn thing...but I'm hoping to link to Sloth radio in about a sec....