What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Ultimatum - SYMPHONIC EXTREMITIES

Twisted Sister - LOVE IS FOR SUCKERS

Loudness - EARLY SINGLES

Metallica - DEATH MAGNETIC

Aerosmith - Pump

Foreigner - Head Games/4

Nice choices there Mr Sambora, especially the 2 really great Foreigner albums :tumbsup:

Aerosmith - Pump

Foreigner - Head Games/4

Nice choices there Mr Sambora, especially the 2 really great Foreigner albums :tumbsup:

thanks!

the other day i looked at my CD rack and realised i have a ton of classic albums that i hardly listen to anymore, so ive been spinning some Van Halen, Warrant and Blue Oyster Cult lately....got bored of them and moved on to Foreigner and Aerosmith (i also have Permanent Vacation and Get A Grip, but i was in the mood for Pump for some reason)

Aerosmith (i also have Permanent Vacation and Get A Grip, but i was in the mood for Pump for some reason)

Are those the only Smith CD's you have? Good Lord. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to purchase their TOYS IN THE ATTIC, GET YOUR WINGS, and especially ROCKS CDs immediately, if not sooner. :lol:

Aerosmith (i also have Permanent Vacation and Get A Grip, but i was in the mood for Pump for some reason)

Are those the only Smith CD's you have? Good Lord. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to purchase their TOYS IN THE ATTIC, GET YOUR WINGS, and especially ROCKS CDs immediately, if not sooner. :lol:

Absolutely spot on. 100% essential discs and your collection is not complete without them.

Absolutely spot on. 100% essential discs and your collection is not complete without them.

Backed..gotta add Live Bootleg and Night In The Ruts

Aerosmith - Pump

Foreigner - Head Games/4

thanks!

the other day i looked at my CD rack and realised i have a ton of classic albums that i hardly listen to anymore, so ive been spinning some Van Halen, Warrant and Blue Oyster Cult lately....got bored of them and moved on to Foreigner and Aerosmith (i also have Permanent Vacation and Get A Grip, but i was in the mood for Pump for some reason)

Some great bands mentioned mate, the Aerosmith albums you mentioned I really like :tumbsup:

...Plus, once you hear ROCKS you'll know where Axl got all his sh*t on APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION from. :lol:

...Plus, once you hear ROCKS you'll know where Axl got all his sh*t on APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION from. :lol:

No shit about that one...Slash and the Boys took a lot of ideas

from the SMITH...

oh no, i have a few smith albums, i have Live Bootleg, Permanent Vacation, Pump, Get A Grip, Honkin On Bobo, Oh Yeah! Greatest Hits and possibly another one :unsure:

just that i think Permanent Vacation, Pump and Get A Grip is the essential troika, Dude Look Like a Lady and Rag Doll were my introduction to aerosmith, the late 80s/early 90s stuff is my fave (although ive heard the 70s stuff, i think i prefer the heavier, more commercial stuff)

just that i think Permanent Vacation, Pump and Get A Grip is the essential troika

Nuh-uh. I repeat: GET YOUR WINGS, TOYS IN THE ATTIC, and ROCKS. A greater triple-decker there ne'er has been. TRUST me. You'll thank me later. :beerbang:

Sturm und drang - learning to rock

What do you think...please tell me im not the only twat that likes this album :unsure:

That one's their debut, mate. Not sure even you'd like that one. ;)

Saliva - 'Circus Diablo' ; yeah, really not good at all.

Bulletproof Messenger - 'Arm yourself' ; a good one.

What do you think...please tell me im not the only twat that likes this album :unsure:

Ha, well spotted. Just testing. :tumbsup:

To be honest I havent heard it. Rock n Roll Children is great tho...still lovin it.

Ha, well spotted. Just testing. :tumbsup:

To be honest I havent heard it. Rock n Roll Children is great tho...still lovin it.

I will have to agree it is actually a pretty good disc. Much better than the debut, which I just don't like at all.

just that i think Permanent Vacation, Pump and Get A Grip is the essential troika

Nuh-uh. I repeat: GET YOUR WINGS, TOYS IN THE ATTIC, and ROCKS. A greater triple-decker there ne'er has been. TRUST me. You'll thank me later. :beerbang:

heh heh, i shall have to pick up Rocks when i start earning money again then!

apparently Slash was tryna bang this hot skinny blonde for months and he finally got in her bedroom, but when he found rocks he ended up spending the whole night listening to that and didnt actually get any.....it must be one hell of an album!

oh, and since you're the resident Kiss fan, which is a better album, Destroyer or Crazy Nights? i had this choice a couple of months ago and picked Crazy Nights but im still thinking of picking up Destroyer next year when i go to fill out my collection...

sorry to go off topic, i will probably start PMing soon but i cba to move what ive just typed into a message :P

oh, and since you're the resident Kiss fan, which is a better album, Destroyer or Crazy Nights? i had this choice a couple of months ago and picked Crazy Nights but im still thinking of picking up Destroyer next year when i go to fill out my collection...

Mullethead would tell you CRAZY NIGHTS. However, I will tell you DESTROYER.

DESTROYER is a pillar of the KISS catalog and the album against which nearly all KISS material has been measured against since. However, the CRAZY NIGHTS album is a limp-wristed abomination that I do not allow into my house to this very day. VIOLENT hatred for that album.

.....That tell you anything? :lol:

Could not agree more. I got Rock's at about the age of 10 and it has never left my collection. Fuck, I think the 1st one (s/t) is great as well.