What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Van Halen-Fair Warning

Black N Blue-Without Love

I played that Black N Blue a couple of day ago and it's still one of my favs from the 80's.

I have never heard that Van Halen. How do you rate it compared to the debut and 1984?

It's My Fave VH release...it's Eddie's Dark Guitar Record...worth it alone for

the incredible opening song "Mean Streets"..."Push Comes to Shove" is also

great...Really the whole thing kicks ass!!!!! :banger:

I've always meant to buy all of the old VH Remasters but haven't ever gotten around to it.

I know all of the big hit songs but don't know all of the album tracks from 'Fair Warning', 'Women and Children First' or 'Diver Down'.

Deep Purple - Come Taste the Band

Glenn Hughes is God-Like on "This Time Around". :bowdown:

Backed - awesome track mate! :tumbsup:

Yngwie Malmsteen' Rising Force - Perpetual Flame

Ra - Black Sun

Honeymoon Suite - Clifton Hill

Kik Tracee - NO RULES

Bruce Dickinson - ACCIDENT OF BIRTH

Deep Purple - Come Taste the Band

Glenn Hughes is God-Like on "This Time Around". :bowdown:

Backed - awesome track mate! :tumbsup:

Yngwie Malmsteen' Rising Force - Perpetual Flame

Is that out already? How is it?

Just got it this morning mate - Spinning it for the first time as we speak. Will let ya know! :banger:

Van Halen-Fair Warning

I played that Black N Blue a couple of day ago and it's still one of my favs from the 80's.

I have never heard that Van Halen. How do you rate it compared to the debut and 1984?

I've always meant to buy all of the old VH Remasters but haven't ever gotten around to it.

I know all of the big hit songs but don't know all of the album tracks from 'Fair Warning', 'Women and Children First' or 'Diver Down'.

Diver Down has some really good tracks, but too much filler for my tastes (I still don't own it), but FW and WACF are must haves in my book. :beerbang:

Ramones - ACID EATERS

on a totally unrelated note, I haven't listened to this CD in ages, and what do I discover tucked into the booklet but the ticket stub from the last time I saw the Ramones live on this tour, plus a review of the show clipped out of the N.Y. Daily News a day or so afterward. I totally forgot these little nuggets were in there!!!

Ramones - ACID EATERS

on a totally unrelated note, I haven't listened to this CD in ages, and what do I discover tucked into the booklet but the ticket stub from the last time I saw the Ramones live on this tour, plus a review of the show clipped out of the N.Y. Daily News a day or so afterward. I totally forgot these little nuggets were in there!!!

Isn't that the one that ranks as one of the worst they ever did?

When Classic Rock mag did their Ramones feature on their best cds I think they listed that as "Avoid".

Then again they listed Def Leppards 'On Through the Night' as "Avoid" too, so what do they know. :blink:

Ramones - ACID EATERS

When Classic Rock mag did their Ramones feature on their best cds I think they listed that as "Avoid".

Then again they listed Def Leppards 'On Through the Night' as "Avoid" too, so what do they know. :blink:

I like ACID EATERS a lot, but then I'm a total Ramones fanboy so I'm probably the wrong guy to ask. :) It's an album of all cover tunes, mostly stuff from the '60s.

So I sez "F**k Classic Rock" on that one. :lol:

So far today.....

Def Leppard - High N Dry

Dio - The Last In Line

Rush - Caress Of Steel

Led Zeppelin - House Of The Holy

Wow, classic lineup, I salute you!

Listening to the Blue Charvel station on Pandora.com, currently Dream Evil, Carcass, Dragonforce, Papa Roach, Scandal... :beerbang:

Thanks mate :beerbang:

Diver Down has some really good tracks, but too much filler for my tastes (I still don't own it), but FW and WACF are must haves in my book. :beerbang:

Backed...For me all the Roth era releases are must have's, but my faves are WACF and FW... :bowdown:

Van Halen-Fair Warning

Great choice mate, fantastic album :bowdown:

I`m going to get this one out to play now :tumbsup:

Van Halen-Fair Warning

Wes, this album is excellent, my joint fave with I and II (this does tend to change as I can`t remember what I put last time) :lol:

Van Halen-Fair Warning

:bowdown::bowdown:

Ramones - ACID EATERS

I like ACID EATERS a lot, but then I'm a total Ramones fanboy so I'm probably the wrong guy to ask. :) It's an album of all cover tunes, mostly stuff from the '60s.

So I sez "F**k Classic Rock" on that one. :lol:

ACID EATERS Is a great release...The Ramones are the only band who can take 60's songs

and really make them their own!!!! They don't get the credit they deserve...

Journey - The Essential Journey

"Mother, Father" :bowdown:

One of the greatest ever Journey tracks :bowdown:

Wes, you`re now becoming something of a Journey fanboy :tumbsup: