What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

METAL CHURCH - This Present Wasteland

ZZZzzzz.............

That bad huh?

Only played it once, but pretty underwhelming. They sound okay - not quite as aggressive as I'd have liked - but lack any good songs (as they have for a while). Try before you buy...

Next up:-

METALLICA - Death Magnetic

ZZZzzzz.............

That bad huh?

Only played it once, but pretty underwhelming. They sound okay - not quite as aggressive as I'd have liked - but lack any good songs (as they have for a while). Try before you buy...

Actually I think I may have a promo of that one coming to me... we'll see... coincidentally enough I was listening to the last one (A LIGHT IN THE DARK) earlier today... decent enough but nothing mind blowing... I so wish they'd get some of the sorta-thrash intensity back that they had on their first couple of records...

ZZZzzzz.............

That bad huh?

Actually I think I may have a promo of that one coming to me... we'll see... coincidentally enough I was listening to the last one (A LIGHT IN THE DARK) earlier today... decent enough but nothing mind blowing... I so wish they'd get some of the sorta-thrash intensity back that they had on their first couple of records...

"A Light in the Dark" is better than this new one.... :whistle:

Rush - Hold Your Fire

Great album Jez, never used to like it back in the late 80`s / early 90`s but nowadays it has grown to be a great album :tumbsup:

Borrowed these 2 this evening, to listen to for a few days...

Scorpions - Pure Instinct

Scorpions - Unbreakable

Borrowed these 2 this evening, to listen to for a few days...

Scorpions - Pure Instinct

Scorpions - Unbreakable

UNBREAKABLE is great. PURE INSTINCT is just so-so.

IMO of course. :tumbsup:

Anyway, now spinning: Dio, SACRED HEART

Sha-Boom - Fiiire

What do you think of that release? I just got my first Sha-Boom release a month or so ago and really dig it. I picked up "The Race Is On". I was warned to be careful with the other Sha-Boom release. I was wondering if the greatest hits package might be the way to go instead of picking up the other studio releases.

What's your opinion on "Fiiire"?

In all honesty, mate, I'd probably just stick with 'The race is on'. Great disc... the rest is just too corny, imo.

I treated myself this morning:

Vicious Mary - s/t

SR-71 - 'Here we go again'

Sha-Boom - Fiiire

What do you think of that release? I just got my first Sha-Boom release a month or so ago and really dig it. I picked up "The Race Is On". I was warned to be careful with the other Sha-Boom release. I was wondering if the greatest hits package might be the way to go instead of picking up the other studio releases.

In all honesty, mate, I'd probably just stick with 'The race is on'. Great disc... the rest is just too corny, imo.

Vicious Mary - s/t

Ohhhh... you really did treat yourself. Now if we could just get treated to that Mitch Allan release within this life time.

Well... Pretty much found out today that the a##hole builder who walked off of my cabin with about $70,000 cash in his pocket has managed to pull it off and there is nothing I can do about it. Too bad it took me $7,500 more for my lawyer to inform me of that. So I'm playing some heavier stuff to try and forget about it... Though it's not working.

1.) Wrathchild (America) - "Climbing The Walls"

2.) Overkill - "I Hear Black"

3.) Megadeth - "Countdown To Extinction"

* Man am I pissed.

Sha-Boom - Fiiire

Vicious Mary - s/t

Ohhhh... you really did treat yourself. Now if we could just get treated to that Mitch Allan release within this life time.

Well... Pretty much found out today that the a##hole builder who walked off of my cabin with about $70,000 cash in his pocket has managed to pull it off and there is nothing I can do about it. Too bad it took me $7,500 more for my lawyer to inform me of that. So I'm playing some heavier stuff to try and forget about it... Though it's not working.

* Man am I pissed.

Holy Fuck I didn't know about that Dave. That's some fucking bullshit. Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Sha-Boom - Fiiire

Vicious Mary - s/t

1.) Wrathchild (America) - "Climbing The Walls"

2.) Overkill - "I Hear Black"

3.) Megadeth - "Countdown To Extinction"

* Man am I pissed.

Oh fuck mate, sorry to hear about that. That's super fucked up. :(