What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Black Sabbath - DEHUMANIZER

Are you still needing a newer copy of that? :unsure:

I keep looking for it used since I remember you saying you needed a good copy of it.

Yea, this copy has a skip on the last track, but I keep playing it anyway. :lol: Why, you got one to give up?

No but I keep looking when I'm out Dumpster Diving to see if I can find a good copy for you.

The thing is when I wasn't looking for it I would trip over them in used cd stores but now I can't find any that aren't new. It might have something to do with Heaven&Hell and the renewed interest by a younger generation in the Dio era Sabbath.

Now Spinning: Gypsy Rose-Another World

No but I keep looking when I'm out Dumpster Diving to see if I can find a good copy for you.

The thing is when I wasn't looking for it I would trip over them in used cd stores but now I can't find any that aren't new. It might have something to do with Heaven&Hell and the renewed interest by a younger generation in the Dio era Sabbath.

That figures... damn kids. <_< Thanks for lookin' anyway. I know what you're talking about tho. A few years back when I didn't NEED a new copy I saw used DEHUMANIZERs everywhere I went, now that I actually WANT one they're nowhere to be found...

That figures... damn kids. <_< Thanks for lookin' anyway. I know what you're talking about tho. A few years back when I didn't NEED a new copy I saw used DEHUMANIZERs everywhere I went, now that I actually WANT one they're nowhere to be found...

If I see one for a good price and in good shape I'll pick it up and mail it to you.

Rockarma - Bring it! (Jap.)

I am highly impressed !! Very VERY good CD !!! :beerbang:

Again ...

I keep looking for it used since I remember you saying you needed a good copy of it.

Yea, this copy has a skip on the last track, but I keep playing it anyway. :lol: Why, you got one to give up?

Keef - I have a spare one if ya want it - Give me a shout. :tumbsup:

Lionheart - Hot Tonight

Atlantic - Power

Dare - Out Of Silence

Strangeways - Native Sons

FM - Indiscreet

Keef - I have a spare one if ya want it - Give me a shout. :tumbsup:

That would be sweet, sir. You has a PM.

Anyways, now spinning:

Mortal Sin - FACE OF DESPAIR

BLESSED BY A BROKEN HEART - Pedal to the Metal

TRIVIUM - Shogun

Baron Rojo-Volume Brutal

Cool disc that one Bro - 'Concierto Para Ellos' (Concert For Them) is an ace track!! :tumbsup:

Praying Mantis - Time Tells No Lies

Prisoner - Blind

Helstar - SINS OF THE PAST

Circle II Circle - DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR

Vow Wow-Beat Of Metal Motion

You're on the ball today mate - Another excellent one!! My fave after 'Cyclone'

Two brilliant cds IMO. :headbanger:

Yea, I was listening to the new Jon Oliva's Pain earlier and figured I'd give the other ex-Savatage singer equal time. :lol:

Now playing: Pyramaze, IMMORTAL

Yea, I was listening to the new Jon Oliva's Pain earlier and figured I'd give the other ex-Savatage singer equal time. :lol:

I love that new CIIC it's probably the heaviest one he's done so far.

Yep, in the Battle of The Former Savatage Singers I gotta say that C-II-C beats out the new JOP. Though I like the Jon Oliva disc too.

Yep, in the Battle of The Former Savatage Singers I gotta say that C-II-C beats out the new JOP. Though I like the Jon Oliva disc too.

Backed even though I like the JOP too, I just wish it had more pedal to the medal Sava style songs.

Lyrically though every song is excellent. Jon doesn't get enough credit for his lyrics IMO.

Vow Wow-Beat Of Metal Motion

You're on the ball today mate - Another excellent one!! My fave after 'Cyclone'

Thanks Jez!! I think this is Vow Wow's best and an often overlooked

masterpiece. It still amazes me cause it was released in 84 and still sounds

great!!!

Brainstorm-Soul Temptation :banger:

Exodus - TEMPO OF THE DAMNED

Today .......

Wrabit - Wrough And Wready

Wrabit - Tracks

Wrabit - West Side Kid

Def Leppard - High `N`Dry