What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Mariah - 'III' ; if only all the songs were as good as 'King of the skies'. :(

Loverboy - 'Just getting started' ; man this CD is still sensational

Hit the Lights - 'Skip school start fights'

Kessler - 'I know your voice'

I thought it was solid but nowhere near as good as the first two imo.

They're all adequate, but the thing I thought to myself in all complete honesty last night was that if you wanted, you could make one decent compilation CD out of all three, with just the more uptempo tunes and the 2nd track off the debut. What is it, 'You should know by now'? Stunning song. Overall, though, there are just WAY too many ballads and slow songs on these CDs. I said it before and I'll say it again... Pretty Boy 'Metro Sessions' single-handedly blows away all the Mariah discs, imo.

They're all adequate, but the thing I thought to myself in all complete honesty last night was that if you wanted, you could make one decent compilation CD out of all three, with just the more uptempo tunes and the 2nd track off the debut. What is it, 'You should know by now'? Stunning song. Overall, though, there are just WAY too many ballads and slow songs on these CDs. I said it before and I'll say it again... Pretty Boy 'Metro Sessions' single-handedly blows away all the Mariah discs, imo.

I've never heard the Pretty Boy stuff. Is that the same band/singer?

I do agree there's to many ballads but there all so damn good I find myself really digging all of them.

I would also agree strongly with that comment. Now stop it reading my thoughts please ;)

I would also agree strongly with that comment. Now stop it reading my thoughts please ;)

I would stop if I could because there are some very disturbing things running through your head. :lol:

I do agree there's to many ballads but there all so damn good I find myself really digging all of them.

Yeah, Pretty Boy features the vocalist and the guitarist from Mariah. 'Knocked down' and the 2nd best song Mariah have recorded (I forget the name, it's on the debut) are both on the disc. It's much, much more uptempo. In fact, I'm not sure there's even a ballad on the whole 12 track disc. Just better songs, imo.

Yeah, Pretty Boy features the vocalist and the guitarist from Mariah. 'Knocked down' and the 2nd best song Mariah have recorded (I forget the name, it's on the debut) are both on the disc. It's much, much more uptempo. In fact, I'm not sure there's even a ballad on the whole 12 track disc. Just better songs, imo.

That sounds good to me.

'Calling out your name'! That's the other song they recorded.

Theory of a Deadman - s/t

That sounds good to me.

SHINEDOWN - Sound of Madness

Craig Erickson Project - Shine

Contains the awesome vocals of Rob Lamothe, along with Glenn Hughes covering the Tommy Bolin classic "Wild Dogs".

Also a great vocal performance from Rob Lamothe covering the Hendrix classic "Angel"

Really like this album :tumbsup:

Vibe-A-Tribe - Tribal Instinct

World on Edge - Against all Gods

Warlock - HELLBOUND

Shotgun Messiah - SECOND COMING

World on Edge - Against all Gods

and again ... (really good stuff !!)