What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Now I'm listening to old Pantera stuff...Got no track listing here but the chorus is something like "Burn it to the ground"...Powerful stuff there!

Now it's "Urban Days" from Mr. Virtuosity himself: TONY MACALPINE...

My fave Malmsteen-clone! Haha :lol:

No, really, that man was/is far superior in comparison with Mr. Play-That-Arpeggio-Again: Malmsteen...

Cool melodies from Mr. Only-colored-shredder: Macalpine....And "Eyes Of the World" has vocals on it too! Couldn't be much better! Maybe if the release was called M.A.R.S it'd be just perfect :crazy:

ROCK ON!

I always thought "Eyes" was a little weak as far as Macalpine goes. I like the instrumental stuff better. Good songs, good playing, just missing something...IMHO of course...

:D

Listening to BOC - Fire Of Unknown Origin right now...Joan Crawford has risen from the grave....spooky...or something...

:crazy:

Now it's "Welcome to my Nightmare"...No need for further introduction I guess... :freak:

Listening to "Crazy Nights" from LOUDNESS...What a track! Brutally heavy yet very melodic & that gang choir is amazing....Akira Takasaki fires away in the solo right now...Blazin'! Rock'n'roll circus is coming to town!!! YEEEAAAAHHHH!!! Rock'n 'roll!!!! My feet are pounding the floor boards out of place now... :banger:

Hahaha cool! :banger:

Now it's "Midnight Love" from FIFTH ANGEL...Powerful & melodic!

Right now I am listening to Dream Theater's Scenes From A Memory. Awesome prog metal. :headbanger:

Rycheage

Law & Order - Rites of Passage

I love this band, I used to hate 'em 'cause the guitarist aint all that, but the songs are really well written and it's got a nice raw feel to it. Good singer too...

Banging to "Seventeen" from WINGER right now...Well, if that philosophy of life ain't glam you can call me Bob... Pure (but polished) rock'n'roll!

Now it's "Lucifer's Hammer" with RACER X....Haha Usually I take these guys very seriously but this is just plain fun!!! Of course Paulo Gilberto blazes but I hope they aren't trying to sound cheesy-evil intentionally.... :P

Now it's the cover version of "Godzilla" from RACER X...This, on the other hand, is a very good blazin' track... :banger:

Man, the discs are spinnin' tonight! Now it's REO Speedwagons "Take it on the Run"....Haha cheesy lyrics but a good atmosphere... :rolleyes:

"Notorious" now from LOVERBOY...Man, I must be severely bored having time enough on my hands to type all this shit....Hahaha :help:

Guest motley

EDGUY's BURNING DOWN THE OPERA!!!!!!!!!!! borrowed it from a friend and fuck me har fuck me hard fuck me hard it fucking ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulez!!!!!!! For those guys who has no idea who Edguy is, they are a german metal band, a mixture of Helloween and Stratovarius. The just made a live cd and its fucking awesome. the line-up is very very young, I believe only 25 years old and doing this sort of awesome metal!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!!!

regarding def Leppard their mega breakthrough and greatest albums are PYROMANIA, HYSTERIA and ADRENALIZE. How anybody can think that High and Dry are their best is beyond me BUT again its a matter of taste and anybody is entitled with that...

Guest Corwin

Right now it's Hurricane by Vow Wow

These guys really ROCK !!

All their CDs are MUST HAVES !!!

Considered Very Rare,

Do yourself a favor and check out the one that's currently on ebay

Recommended for every body !!!!! :headbanger:

I am listenig to the new TNT ep, called Give me a sign. My favorite song is Destiny that sound so TELL NOT TALES era.

I'm spinning also the new cd from AT VANCE, The evil in you. I bought it because MATS LEVEN is the new singer, I really love this cd and I'm a fan of Mats Leven of course. :D

Yeah! You're right on that! :banger:

Now it's "The Stroke" by Billy Squier...Cool track!