where-love-runs-deep.jpg

69 Eyes - Devils/Angels.

Black Sabbath - The End.

Cyclone Tracy - One Eyed.

Babylon Bombs - Babylon's Burning

WASP - Live... In The Raw

Urban Tale = S/T

Dave Evans - Sinner

Wintersun - The Forest Seasons (2CD Limited Edition)

Grand Design -  Viva La Paradise.

Amsterdam - S/T

Been listening to various Reo Speedwagon tracks, was surprised how many I recognised and hadn't realised they were by them. They've done some seriously freaky videos though!

Anyone got a fave track by them to recommend that's not among their major hits?

Night Viper - Exterminator

Magick Touch - Blades, Chains, Whips & Fire

Simon Says - Spin This.

The Night Flight Orchestra - Sometimes The World Aint Enough

C.I.T.A - Act 1 Relapse Of Reason

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• just heard another snippet and it sounds identical again. I'll give this a go for sure but this dudes songs all sound the same. it's a bit weird 
    • From Frontiers: BREAKING NEWS: Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the signing of BLACK ROSE MAZE, a new project centered around the talents of the awesome Canadian singer Rosa Laricchiuta. Rosa Laricchiuta is a singer, songwriter, and performer from Montreal, Quebec. After several years cutting her teeth with live shows, she auditioned for the third season (2015) of "La Voix", Quebec's version of the popular TV show "The Voice”. Rosa had an instant connection with the legendary francophone rocker Éric Lapointe and chose him as her coach. Rosa showed a solid stage presence, with remarkable intensity and a voice so powerful, it sent her straight to the Grand Finale where she shared the stage with Def Leppard, Kelly Clarkson, Jean Leloup, and her idol, Melissa Etheridge. She left a lasting impression as she won over millions of viewers who named her the new "it" Quebec female rocker. She then released one album in the Quebec market before beginning work on her first English language album in 2016. That album, “Free" was released the following year and at the end of the year, she joined the popular American band Trans-Siberian Orchestra for their annual mega tour of the United States. Rosa was then brought to the attention of Frontiers by none other than fellow Trans-Siberian Orchestra bandmates and now labelmates, Dino Jelusic (Animal Drive) and Jeff Scott Soto. Rosa will now front her very own hard rock project and will be working diligently on it over the next few months. Stay tuned for more news as it becomes available. https://www.facebook.com/Blackrosemaze/   Some songs from her 'Free' EP.          
    • Lmao. Obama had both houses in the hands of the GOP. Trump ha had the benefit of having both houses and still has to make shit up of things his administration has accomplished.  It's sad that some fellow worshipers of the greatest music ever are ignorant buffoons. Glad to see there are some intelligent people too.   
    • Just watching Police academy 4 and this song came on, and I forgot how much I loved it. Back in the day when this movie came out I bought the soundtrack vinyl and as someone who was only just dipping his toe into rock at the time, and listened to a lot of pop I loved this album. Listening to this song now, it gives me a cool lightweight AOR vibe, which is weird considering when I just looked this band up they are actually a country rock band, yet no signs of country on this one. Autograph and Loverboy come to mind for similarity.  
    • greed,very much in the vein(not as good as) Wild Rose and last years  Odyssey Desperado,very safe but why oh why make a lyric video when the lyricas are so silly? Is it just to emphasise it?
    • lol @ the lyrics. This reminds me of that recent band that had very bad lyrics and cool melodies. But it's cool like those bands like Wild Rose, and others I can't think of at the moment. The one that starts with an L? Who knows... but it's nice safe melodic rock with silly lyrics. 
    • And here it is... it's on now?! Oh well, here it is. One of the coolest songs I've been enjoying in 2018, and probably AW's best song to date;  
    • I don't know where we've been posting about new releases from these guys through the years, but they've been churning them out at a decent level. There's a cool tune on the new album referencing this dream of theirs; that they're not in it for success but for the love of the music. Anyway... They haven't been setting my world alight, and no album compares to their debut, but they're okay. Anyway, the new mini-album (7 tracks) is mostly more of the same. But there is one song that has actually set my 2018 playlist on fire, which I think a lot of people here would like.  And, just found out it's not on youtube.   But it's called 'Get It On' and I'll try to post it when it's available. Get your ears on it if you can. It actually may appeal to the synthwave fans here... not that it's a synthwave song. But it's well off the AW beaten track... but in a great way.  This song is quite fine too, though, just to have something to post;  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.