• I Love You, Man was on the other night. Shit gets better every time I watch it. Classic movie.
    • WHO IS THIS BAND. we cant find anyone that knows for sure.
    • What about the grey community , they gets a hour before the mad rash by younger generation . At same time the emergency workers e.g. nurses, ambulance drivers etc. get the same deal. Does that happen in your country. ?  When the  rule came in effect   with our elderly, I  saw three guys getting frog march the supermarket cause they were wearing  grey wigs
    • I just watched a shit load of flix, have any of you ever seen Elizabeth Harvest? thats a trippy fuckin flick, also Charlie Says, and American Satan, all kinds of fucked up shit, thats the only movies I dont find myself completely bored watching.
    • I've been watching Canada, as we were 'neck and neck' for a while in the infected rate. Unfortunatley I think you're double us now. The most sucky thing about the hoarders right now is that people couldn't get some shit for weeks. Now as it starts appearing on the shelves again, thise who didn't hoard are buying it all because  1) they need it because they haven't been able to get it 2) they are worried it won't be back again for ages so grabbing it while they can. Even with limits of 1 or 2 per person, the shelves aren't still staying full. What this means is that people like me are having to hit up 3 times as many shops to get what I need. This isn't helping infection rates with everyone doing this also. Supermarkets have started limiting the number of people instore at a time now here. Not sure how widely this has been spread, but I heard the other day how they define it as being 'over' When 2 infection cycles go by with no new infections, that's it. So a cycle here is 2 weeks for corona, so if a country goes 4 without a new infection, then they are clean. Shows just how long we have in store until shit starts to get better.
    • Heh. I'm glad it's not just me. Usually once each Christmastime. 
    • Bonfire had dropped off my radar the past decade (someone mentioned an album a year!!!).   This samples I've heard on the forth coming album have drawn my attention once again and hopefully, this is a refreshing new face for the band's music.    Definitely going to grab a copy of the new one  
    • For sure Tim was one of the best and most gentle soul I ever encountered while collecting music.  Loved all the interactions we had over the years, and yes, he certainly was knowledgable as T-Bone pointed out.   Did a number of trades with Tim and of course, when I was active selling on E Bay, he bought CDs from me and discussed many of the titles I was selling.  Just another good person that I enjoyed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.