• 2019 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2019.

63% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Unruly Child - Can't Go Home Unruly Child - Big Blue World The Rods - Live
    • I’m going to agree with Peter and Captain that this is a great album and has nothing to do with the current state of music. But to call it crap is stupid if you ever like Enuff  Z Nuff this as good or better than everything since Strength. Bottom line is everyone’s musical tastes are different but I can agree the new Unruly Child is forgettable.
    • This song has really grown on me, but then again the whole album has. Still not their best work and really lacks the creativity and talent of Donnie, but I think it's a decent album none the less and good for the occasional spin.
    • I could say the same here and question other peoples taste. This album is fucking awesome. To each their own, but to try to say I am dropping my standards because I like something someone else doesn't is frankly insulting.
    • Gotta agree with Geoff, this and Unruly Child are not very good to my ears....in other words crap but as always to each their own...
    • Dance with the Dead can do no wrong IMO.  
    • I've been checking out their first album too.  It seems like their debut was a bit more 80's hair-band ish and almost had a Steel Panther type vibe to it only with original material.  I like a few songs and maybe with more listens it'll grow on me but I think I much prefer the direction of this new album.  It just sounds more original...Kinda mixes heavy, current, melodic and maybe a little pop in spots.  Really reminds me a lot of a cross between like Degreed and One Desire in style....Kinda modern melodic rock. Pretty good stuff and one of the more interesting things I've listened to in this poor year so far. 
    • https://img.discogs.com/emlWKvc3g_ySfw6UBH9GAiC-VRg=/fit-in/200x200/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(90)/discogs-images/R-5190474-1386984636-5694.jpeg.jpg Lipstik ‎– First Kiss Label: Nippy, Inc ‎– NI0100 Country: Canada Released: 1990 Tracklist 1.    I Want You Want    3:59 2.   You're All I Need    4:35 3.    First Kiss    3:45 4.    Solo Tu    5:21 Credits Bass – El Cicora Drums – Ange Curcio* Guitar, Backing Vocals – Charles V. Rox* Vocals, Guitar – Paul Gala 
    • Rebelhot - Uncomfortableness  Free From Sin - II  Two Of A Kind - Rise  Warrant - Louder ◊ Harder ◊ Faster  Hank Erix - Nothing But Trouble  Junkyard Drive - Sin & Tonic  HungryHeart - Dirty Italian Job  Lioncage - Turn Back Time Alison Moyet - Alf (2 CD Deluxe Edition)
    • Oh lol, how incredibly tacky... ... ... and I love it. What else did they do? Is there an album? That lead singer is ridiculously dramatic.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.