• 2019 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2019.

63% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Nothing they do will ever touch "Lint".
    • https://youtu.be/YAhExetws2Q
    • From Frontiers: BREAKING NEWS: Swedish melodic hard rockers House Of Shakira will return on December 6, 2019 with their new album, "Radiocarbon"! Who's looking forward to hearing new music from these guys? More information, first single, and pre-orders coming up later this year. Tracklist: 1. Herd Instinct 2. One Circumstance 3. Not Alone 4. Radiocarbon 5. A Tyrant´s Tale 6. Delusion 7. Save Yourself 8. Sweet Revenge 9. Scavenger Lizard 10. Like A Fool 11. Falling Down Line-up Per Schelander - Bass, Backing vocals, Percussion Mats Hallstensson - Lead Guitar, Backing vocals, E-bow Martin Larsson - Drums Andreas Novak - Lead Vocals, Backing vocals, Handclap… Anders Lundström - Guitar
    • From Frontiers: BREAKING NEWS: On December 6, 2019, we will release the debut album from Lovekillers, which features Tony Harnell (Starbreaker, ex-TNT) on lead vocals. What does it sound like? Lovekillers sees Harnell deliver soaring vocals and the hard rock sound reminiscent of the widely heralded '80s TNT albums. Written by Harnell, producerAlessandro Del Vecchio and writers like Nigel Bailey, Pete Alpenborg, Marco Sivo, & Jonas Hornqvist, melodic hard rock doesn’t get any better than this! More details, first single, and pre-orders to be announced later this year.
    • That's a good point. For me, Laine is way better vocally and I prefer the Defiants to Danger Danger if I had to choose. But, Poley is the voice of DD for me just because they had their biggest success and hits with him.  So if there were another "Danger Danger" album, I'd prefer it to be with Poley. All said though, I'm perfectly happy with the way things are.  The Defaints are great and Ted sounded as good as ever on Tokyo Motor Fist.  The more new, quality music we get the better.
    • Is the argument "Who's the better vocalist?" I don't think we're arguing who's better. I believe the argument is, and always has been, "Who is Danger Danger?"
    • From Frontiers: BREAKING NEWS: A New Tomorrow will release their debut album, "Universe" on December 6, 2019. More details, first single, and pre-orders to be announced in the coming weeks. For those unfamiliar with the band, it is comprised of vocalist/guitarist Alessio Garavello (ex-Power Quest/Arthemis), bassist Andrea Lonardi, drummer Tim Hall, and guitarist Michael Kew (Vega). The band formed in 2009 and have since honed their sound into powerful, uplifting, hard-hitting, melodic hard rock, which drew the attention of Frontiers in 2018 and led to the band's signing. Track listing: 1. I Wanna Live 2. A Million Stars 3. Golden Sands 4. Ignition 5. Mother Earth Is Calling 6. Mountains 7. Step Into The Wild... 8. ...Home 9. Multitude of Nothing 10. Universe 11. Abrasive (Bonus Track - Physical Versions ONLY)
    • Sounding good. Very Seven-ish, obviously. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.